TNA Punishes Two Wrestlers for Drug Use

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

Definitely Triple H, Vince Mcmahon, and definitely JBL, they really hated him, but I liked him

newmie

Reaction score
Ric Flair is probly the greatest Heel wrestler of all time, but Vince McMahon and Eric Bischoff do a great job in the non-wrestling roles.

Reaction score
I'd have to say Roddy Piper in the mid 80's. Ric Flair has been a great heel. I hate the man but I have to admit I also thought Hulk Hogan was one of the greatest heels as the nWo leader.

Axis

I think it's harder to be a heel in today's day in age, because you're bound to have a small fanbase, even if you're the top heel of the brand. The only exception to that is Vince McMahon, because if he puts himself on TV more than wanted, then you get both marks and smarks to hate him. So, if you want to get the best heel of all time, you really have to look back further than Triple H, Rocky, and Edge. As Monkeystyle said, Heenan and Rick Rude were definently the best of their time, but I think you have to go even further to get the great heel. That's Ric Flair. Not the Ric Flair of 2002 or today. The Flair that ran wild in the NWA and EVERYBODY hated. They didn't "love to hate him". They just hated him. So my pick, Ric Flair.

MachoSamoa

Reaction score
I think Piper in the Wrestlemania days was the most hated man on the planet, and as a 10 year old kid I thought he was awesome!

Skullnen

Reaction score
JBL for sure.

Nobody is more annoying!

CenaMark54

Vince, Piper, Flair, HHH, NWO Hogan, Heenan, Edge, Dibease.

whotook316

Reaction score
Ric Flair as the greatest of all time. Dibiase and Perfect played thier heel roles with some real class as well, so I'd put those two up there too. I remember Yokozuna and IRS as two wrestlers I really hated.

LogicalWMD

Reaction score
The Best Heels Ever

The best heels were the ones who had fans thinking that their ring character was real and that they somehow got away with crime. The one who had fans going to this extent was the original Sheik. He did things like using penknives and pencils to draw real blood and inflict real gaping sores on opponents willing to put this kind of stuff over. He'd even have fans believing he could conjure up (GOODNESS GRACIOUS) great balls of fire, and put faces in the burn unit, like happened to MVP. His nephew Sabu, cashes in on some of his uncle's legacy. BTW, were those real burns on MVP? I think they were. Someone tell me.

Anyway, the Sheik gets my vote.

As far as get fans worked into a frenzied fever pitch of anger and jealousy, no one could do it like Flair. His bragging about his women, wealth, watches, lear jets, limousines and demographic superiority, in anticipation of a match with a face he described as peon, built up the match as one with apocalyptic implications hinging on the fan favorites beating this outrageous self idol.

the dark knight

i dont get the Q . do u mean best heel wrestler at being heel or best wrestler that was heel b4?