TNA P10: The Power 10

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
^ hmmm...remember when a while ago on my BTB you said "dude its not Murder its Motor" and I told you "watch TNA Today" and you saw it (or somehow found out) and so it was settled. Well...now that Sabin and Shelley are officially a tag team, TNA seems to have changed the name to Motor City Machine Guns even though a couple monthes ago they were calling them Murder City Machine Guns. Therefore the correct name is Motor City Machine Guns since that is what TNA is calling them now. But you guys can call them whatever one you want, I'll know who your talkin about lol

Christian

Reaction score
Hope you don't mind if I put a list up myself for this week. I'll just do 5.

1. Christian Cage
Sorry, but it's true. People could say i'm biased, but I haven't seen Kurt Angle or Joe dominate weekly. Only missing a title. I say they create a new title just in Cage's honor.

(Just kiddin bout that last part)

2. Kurt Angle
Promo, promo, promo. But.. TNA and IWGP title. And he does put on a better show.

3. Samoa Joe
Holds both the tag team titles along with the X-Division title.. Would be enough said, but he doesn't compete in many X-Division matches.. or tag team matches.. but he does cut some good promos, even though i really dislike him.

4. Christian's Coalition
Help Christian do his shit. Been getting it done for awhile, as seen with Abyss and the man under the mat, then the glass on sting and the tacks/glass on Abyss. Can this be the lead to the demise of Abyss, along with the "new monster" James Mitchell will bring soon?

4. Abyss
Stomped by Christian's Coalition.. Will this drop continue soon?

5. AJ Styles (singles)
Big win over Abyss tonight.. Along with destroying him afterwards. Everybody loves AJ's moves in the ring, and tonight showed. Will Styles get a small push away from the Coalition, and in to better things?

(Ya I know I got 6 lol)

But maybe the whole Styles/Roode petty arguments will become big time, causing Styles and Tomko to break away from Cage and Roode, hopefully it will be Styles/Cage and Tomko/Roode though, seeing as I hate Roode.. But maybe Styles's team will get a push into tag team, or Styles will totally break off and go to the X-Division and become big time..

dstebbins

Reaction score
Actually they were the Murder City Machineguns first when they were in ROH, but yes in TNA they are the Motor City Machineguns.

Whoopdie fucking doo! We aren't in the ROH board. We're in the TNA board. Let's keep the talk TNA-related, shall we?

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
Whoopdie fucking doo! We aren't in the ROH board. We're in the TNA board. Let's keep the talk TNA-related, shall we?

Lol, i was just was saying PeepShow meant when he said Murder City Machinguns and you got up him for it, seriously no need to have a winge.

dstebbins

Reaction score
Speaking of Peepshow, I do believe he asked me a question that I've yet to answer. He asked what my Power 10 would consist of.

Well, without straying off topic, it would consist of Sting being in the same place. He wins his match, +1, and gets a beatdown, -1. They cancel each other out, and he's left in the same spot as he was last week.

PeepShow

8/2/07

TNA is showing thier lack of view time on TV. Rhino, and James Storm were not pictured for the second week in a row, and LAX, along with VKM, and the Steiners were also not shown. :nonono: Anyway, hopfully they get that 2 hrs soon. Heres my P10 for this week.

1. Kurt Angle (1)
Hey, he's "the champ" and he cracked out a few more jokes this week as well. He even brought "thunder thighs" AKA Karen Angle to the iMPACT Zone this week. :rofl: Not to mention, she is smokin hot :jerk: :) Great stuff once again to keep Kurt in the top spot.

2. Samoa Joe (2)
Stays at number 2 this week, although he is creeping up on Angle. We will see who wants it more, as both head into Hard Justice with a full head of steam.

3. Abyss (5)
Got a lot of momentum back this week after beating Cage and Styles this week in a Ladder match. Next week he gets to choose the stipulation for his match against Cage at hard Justice.

4. Sting (6)
Also got the win with Abyss over Cage and Styles, but seems to be kinda left out of the picture so far for Hard Justice. Will a match against Styles be in the works?

5. Christian Cage (3)
Was defeated at the hands of Sting and Abyss in a Ladder match. Will he be able to overcome the odds at hard Justice when he has to participate in a match of Abyss's choosing?

6. Christian's Coalition (4)
Styles lost to Abyss and Sting, while Tomko tried to help out, but got outsmarted by a "newcomer" to TNA.

7. Team 3-D (8)
Defeated the team of Chris Harris and Eric Young this week. They will be looking for The Steiners come Hard Justice.

8. Triple X (9)
Moves up a spot after a win over "Black Machismo" Jay Lethal, and Sonjay Dutt. They looked pretty good heading into next weeks iMPACT. What will happen with them at Hard Justice?

9. Robert Roode (N/A)
Was totally dominate this week, even though he didnt have a match. After the tag match between Chris Harris, and Eric Young, Roode beat down Young and ended up dousing EY with pillow feathers after covering him in syrup. After this week, he sure proved that is pays to be Roode. :)

10. "The Punisher" Andrew Martin (N/A)
Made a HUGE "iMPACT" if you will, by "shocking" in the people and helping Abyss and Sting win the Ladder Match. He claims its now 3 on 3. What will happen next week with TNA newest acquisition?​

xtremebadass

Once again you did a smashing job on the P10 this week. Love how you included Martin, he did make a huge iMPACT! this week. honorable mention goes out to Kurt's wife, she pulled a Stephanie McMahon, plus Angle's wife is pretty hot. Abyss is getting a push along with Sting, they are almost outshining Angle and Joe, lol.

PeepShow

^LOL, ya, I was gunna put His Wife on there in place of Test, but I figured that she wouldnt be on much more, so I didnt. This weeks list wasnt as hard as most

Reaction score
Awsome Power 10! I would have put Joe in the number 1 spot since he attacked Angle and embarassed him, but thats just me. TNA iMPACT! should be getting 2 hours by September, they need it badly

PeepShow

8/9/07

This week was pretty hard, as is every week, but this week was hard b/c we didnt see many of last week P10 in action. So this week, I just combined the teams for the "Chamber of Blood match", b/c they are acting as teams heading in and all have the same "togetherness" if you will......lol. So dont be too hard on this weeks 10. :)

1. Samoa Joe (2)
Its basically a flip flop game heading into Hard Justice. Both Joe and Angle have been playing games with each other. This week, Samoa Joe had the upper hand. Will he continue and capture all the gold this Sunday?

2. Kurt Angle (1)
Got humilated once again this week. His wife once again imbaressed him on TV and Joe gained the upper hand heading into Hard Justice. Can Angle survive?

3. Team Abyss (3, 4, 10)
Abyss's Team, respectively of Abyss, Sting and "The Punisher" Andrew Martin get the nod ahead of Team Cage this week mainly b/c of the big match stipulation. Nothing more really. Who will come out on top at Hard Justice?

4. Team Cage (5, 6)
Cage, Styles and Tomko are going into The Chamber of Blood match this Sunday pretty evenly matched with Team Abyss. Which team wants it more this Sunday?

5. Robert Roode (9)
Hard choice, but Robert Roode moves way up this week after picking up the win in a six man "House of fun" tag team match. Last week he tarred and feathered Eric Young. Will he continue to humiliate EY this Sunday?

6. Team 3-D (7)
They move up another spot this week. Ever since their heel turn, we have seen a more demanding side of Team 3-D. Will they continue the trend this weekend?

7. Karen Angle (N/A)
She came really close to cracking the top 10 last week, but this week, she does it. She once again told Kurt off and left him crying in the ring. :rofl:

8. The Steiners (N/A)
With a bunch of others in "groups" if you will, I had to fill the void. I think the Steiners are a good team to put in that 8 spot. They will go up againt Team 3-D this Sunday in a tag team grudge match.

9. Adam "Pacman" Jones (N/A)
This week, Pacman "Shocked" the wresting world, hell, the whole sports world when he announced he was coming to TNA Wrestling. He had a few video promos this week, and will be at the PPV this weekend. What can we expect from him?

10. Triple X (8)
Theres really nobody else to give this spot to. Since Triple X has reunited they have looked pretty good. What will be in store for them at Hard Justice?​

xtremebadass

Have to totally agree, I wouldn't have even put XXX on there because they weren't even on, but there's really no other's to fill that spot. Karen Angle omg, hotness and powerful on the p10 this week, lol. Good to see Pacman make the list because he is a media sensation in the ESPN world lol. Great list PeePShow! as always