TNA P10: The Power 10

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

Well, IDK, its whatever you want it to be. Mine is based on performance over periods of time. IDK about AMPlines and everyone else that does one.....

PeepShow

11/9/07

Ok, without further adue, heres this weeks P10 right before Genesis.

1. Christian Cage (1)
Well, he's not coming of my #1 spot till he loses or something bad happens, b/c right now, he is in the finals of the tourney and actually won, even though Morgan is a cockface :)

2. Sting (3)
Jumps up a spot after winning the 6 man tag. He is keeping Angle guessing by not telling him who his partner is.

3. Samoa Joe (4)
Also moves up a spot after picking up the win with Sting and EY this past week. Can he defeat Roode at Genesis?

4. Kurt Angle (2)
Drops a couple of spots again this week. He really need to start steppin it up. He hasnt done anything special for a few weeks now and also lost last night. Can he regroup and keep his title after Genesis?

5. Styles and Tomko (6)
Mocves up a spot this week after Aj takes over as the head of the coalition when Cage isnt around. AJ also showed Big Poppa Pump who the real wrestler is by taking him down a few times >_>

6. Gail Kim (7)
Also moves up a spot after a victory on iMPACT. Can she retain in a 4 way at Genesis?

7. Awesome Kong (5)
Drops a few spots after not beating anyone to a pulp much less even showing up. Will she be at Genesis looking for Gail?

8. Team 3D (8)
Stays put theis week after picking up a win, but also got told by the MCMG, again. Can they take out the heart of the X-Division at Genesis?

9. Kaz (10)
Moves up to #9 this week after one of the greatest matches on iMPACT in a long time with Christian. Can he win the ladder match at Genesis and catapult him to stardom?

10. MCMG (N/A)
Well, they've been on TV and gotten a push, so why not get a push in the P10. Theyve been doing good as well. Can they shut up the Dudley's at Genesis?

On the Verge: Abyss (Still), Black Reign (Still X2), Kevin Nash, and Jay Lethal​

PeepShow

11/12/07

This P10 is the results of the aftermath of Genesis. Lets see how it shakes out......

1. Kurt Angle (4)
Im still really not sure to give this to him, or Karen. I mean, it was Karen who divised the plan to bring in AJ and Tomko. But then again, Angle did wrestle most of the match. Meh, Ill still give it to Kurt.

2. Samoa Joe (3)
Moves up another spot to the #2 position after defeating Robert Roode. Can he keep his streak going?

3. Styles and Tomko (5)
Well, they move up 2 sopts after retaining their titles and appearing in 2 other matches. So its pretty safe to say they made a pretty big impact.

4. Kaz (9)
Makes a huge jump after winning the biggest match of his career to date. He defeated Christian Cage in his own specialty, a ladder match to get a shot at the TNA World Title

5. Gail Kim (6)
Moves up a spot after retaining her title in a 4 way at Genesis.

6. Christian Cage (1)
Drops big time after talking a lot of smack and then not backing it up. Of course, this could be b/c of Styles that Cage lost the match. It was a great match, but he couldnt win when it counted the most.

7. Sting (2)
He drops quite a bit as well. He lost in the tag match, but did deliver a big mystery partner. It wasnt enough however to win the title.

8. MCMG (10)
Move up 2 spots after defeating Team3D at Genesis. Can the keep up their hot streak, or is it just a fluke?

9. Abyss (N/A)
Jumps up into the mix after picking up a big win in the Shop of Horror's match against Black Reign. He had a minor road block in the match when he was beating down by someone in a half mask. :scared:

10. Jay Lethal (N/A)
Also jumps into the P10 with a big win at Genesis over Sonjay Dutt and retaining his title. He was beaten down after the match by Team3D, but he still retained.

On the Verge: Booker T, Team3D, Awesome Kong​

xtremebadass

Samoa Joe will not keep his streak going, if you look at the title picture, there is way too many names in it. I mean Angle, Nash, Sting, Booker T, and now Christian Cage, if Joe still thinks he is going to be champion anytime soon, he must be smoking something. Best thing for his to do is keep feuding with Robert Roode. Styles and Tomko are really getting pushed right in TNA, I am just glad they are pushing Styles period. If they side with Angle that would make them even bigger.

...wait? Kaz won? Holy shit, I thought Cage won this whole time! Oh dude, that tool is going to get a title shot? I swear why make him win if he is not going to win the damn title!?!?!?!? Oh dude now I am pissed!

They are doing a good job of pushing MCMG without putting them in a tag title rivalry, you don't get that nowadays. A successful tag team without facing the tag champs, this is so TNA style.

All in all excellent P10 my friend, job well done.