TNA originals are NOT getting depushed!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Great One

One day people will realize most of the wrestlers in the world have fucking been in WWE.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Its not that the tna originals are getting depushed,its that they are getting lost in the shuffle. and plus whenever tna debuts a new wrestler from WWE,they try and make it seem like they've accomplished something,then they start to push that certain wrestler,so as to make him a tna-guy,instead of a WWE-ject,so either way it comes off like they're(tna) depushing their own guys,but whatever Sting and Styles are still around so its all cool.

Kaedon

Reaction score
Who has every TNA title right now? And who is he gonna defend the tag titles against? Some no named jackass football player and Ron "I'm Not Relevant So I Need To Pick Fights With John Cena" Killings? Please, TNA realize that they have no star power on their own, thats why they brought in Sting, VKM, The Steiners, Christian, and Kurt Angle.

Reaction score
One day people will realize most of the wrestlers in the world have fucking been in WWE.

That makes no sense. Japan, England, Mexico, not to mention some of the American Indys?? How many guys have been in WWE from all this?? Not many. I'd say maybe 3% of the worlds wrestlers right now have even competed for WWE, much less have a deal with them.