TNA Main Eventers = WWE Midcarders?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Yeah, but seeing someone that big, like Kurt Angle not having the title wouldnt make too much sence.

Reaction score
The fact is Vince will always push a musclehead over a true wrestler anyday of the week. He then tries to make room for the others but they always end up bottom or mid card talent. Christian (an example) is great and still improving in TNA, and Vince quite honestly, couldn't see that he deserved that major push (well he did sortve get one, but not to the capacity he deserved).

It's just flat ridiculous how much better TNA's roster is than WWE's in terms of match quality. If they had as much TV time as WWE it would be a much better product IMO.

dstebbins

Reaction score
TNA originals have NOT taken a backseat to ex-WWE talent. Chris Sabin is a 4x X-division champ, Lethal has been given a new gimmick that has catapulted his popularity through the roof, and "Wildcat" Chris Harris is now in the ME scene. Joe is one of, if not the most over man on the TNA roster, and AJ Styles has held more TNA championships than anyone in TNA history.

Besides, Angle isn't really a double champion. The IWGP title that he struts around with was actually vacated when Lesnar's NJPW contract ended while he was champ and he refused to have a non-contracted match to drop it. NJPW had a new belt created and ended recognition of the belt that Angle now holds, so, conclusively, Angle isn't really getting the "double champ" push you think he is.

Btw, ikdevil, is it too much to ask for you to use correct English? I know the internet isn't all that strict about grammar and that shit but your grammar skills are just sad.

Markz

Reaction score
What you may call "mid-carders" from the WWE are the superstars who were not used properly. Christian Cage for example was an amazing talent on and off the mat. Kurt Angle, well, he was top card/main event, so he's not really midcard. Team 3D was very badly mistreated and until a year before they left they were the top tag team.

So I disagree. Also there are TNA originals in the main event aswell.