TNA Main Eventers = WWE Midcarders?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

straight_edge76

I think because TNA and WWE look at talent differently, i mean look who are the main money ME guys for WWE; John Cena, Bobby Lashley and Batista they are just big guys who are so hopped up on 'Roids the y dont know a SUplex from a Strudel and then TNA uses a different approach using CC and Angle as the 'big two' they also were popularised by the X-Divison much liek wCw was with the luchador's look at AJ Styles, he has done it all in TNA but i guarentee if he went to WWE he would be a mid-card if best on RAw or SD and would Job someone like Umaga or Khali, lets face it WWE is going back to the old addage; Bigger IS Better they use the biggest guys in the ME besides of course Edge, and CM Punk and Nitro but of course ECW is basically mid carders who they want to mold into ME guys like Nitro and Punk and the spot whores

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Edge is better then christain.,I mean edge only needs one nickname to grow a fanbase,while "CLB" needs about a Billion nicknames to get over.
Thats why Edge is in wwe's main event scene,cause when it comes to promo time,Edge doesn't try to crack "nanny"jokes.
so thats why "I" think The "e" didn't take Christian seriously,and kept him in the midcard. I don't know.Yeah is my answer to the question.

straight_edge76

I prefer Cage, i like his charisma and character of Edge and the Unprettier is better then the Edge A/O Cution IMO plus how can u compare Rated R superstar to Captain Charisma i enjoy both in there respective companies

phantomgerald

There are quite the same characters, and I think in terms of wrestling ability, they are the same. The only reason why Edge is more over is because they gave him a chance after Cage was released, and he took it. I think WWE will gladly get Christian back.

Wrestling Station

thats why TNA is a step down to the big names in WWE if they got to sign to TNA.

jkdevil

Reaction score
I do thank so! All these are loser from WWE became winner in TNA, and that really bad! From the ole day when 3D and Rhino came to TNA, I knew that it would be sucks! And it turn out to be true!
Angle and Cage are not midcaders I think, but they still somewhere near that! And it makes me sick, cause like I said "loser in WWE is winnwer in TNA".
WWE has their own talent and they all can become champion, why TNA can't?

phantomgerald

I do thank so! All these are loser from WWE became winner in TNA, and that really bad! From the ole day when 3D and Rhino came to TNA, I knew that it would be sucks! And it turn out to be true!
Angle and Cage are not midcaders I think, but they still somewhere near that! And it makes me sick, cause like I said "loser in WWE is winnwer in TNA".
WWE has their own talent and they all can become champion, why TNA can't?

Let's see, erm becuase WWE have been around forever, built feeder organizations like OVW where they send their not-so-complete wrestlers to, and are the top company in the business, whereas TNA have been around for five years, and all their top talents are mainly from ROH and other independent organizations?

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
Stuck beneath a so-called "glass ceiling" in WWE, many of their talented Midcarders decide to join TNA to help further their egos. We've seen the likes of Rhino, Raven & even Ken Shamrock joining TNA in the past, and they have helped to increase the brand's popularity. But now even bigger stars such as Christian Cage & Kurt Angle have joined the company, what is this doing to the rest of TNA's roster? The wrestlers who have been there since Day One.

First of Raven was in wwe for like 3-4 months I think i'm not sure. And Raven is one if not the most underated wrestler in wrestling today. He is right up there with Fit Finlay,William Regal,Shelton Benjmain,Petey Williams,Aj Styles,Elix Skipper,Charlie Haas,Alex Shelley etc. I can see why you think that about Raven watching him in TNA now. But watch him in the begining of tna[has been there a lot longer than people think almost as much as people like AJ Styles] or better yet watch him in ECW that was when he was great.

Raven was the WWE for about 3 years. He was 28 Time Hardcore Champion, and put on some good matches. I have seen him in ECW when he was on top, but he did help TNA to grow. However, wrestlers like AJ Styles, Finlay & Regal have not been held down.

Although Styles hasn't won a Singles Title for a few years now, he is a 3 Time TNA Triple Crown Champion, and the only man to have done so.

Finlay was (and still is), the WWE Trainer for Divas after they acquired WCW, and was just recently put back on TV and made a huge impact. He's challenged for the WHC and competed in the MITB in 2006.

Regal has held the IC Title, European Title & World Tag Team Titles. Shall I continue?

Reaction score
no u see tomko for example he sucked in wwe he could have great talent in wwe but wwe didnt use him so its good hes in japan and tna where he should get used.

Christian sucke din wwe all he was gonna get is world title made a star which he deserves in tna.

Team 3d rhino all sucked in wwe the last few years of there wwe contract what they didnt even get a match or a stupid dark match they have more talent.

Aj styles samoa joe chris daniels add these talent together and they beat all of wwe talent.

WWE has some amazing talents but they arent using them why eg. i want paul london fired so bad so he can use his full talent in czw roh or tna which he deserves.

The only reason u think that they have no talent is because honestly wwe never used tomko or most of them right. But they getting a second chance which they should.

Great wwe talent wwe should use:
Paul london why not give him ic title he has amazing skills.
Brian kendrick
Shelton b was on a rise but been sucking recently
james gibson wow wwe fired him for drugs or soemthing went ot roh amazing matches came back to wwe where is he now.
Theres a few more eg val venis why not push him.
They did that for hardcore holly which is good
Scotty 2 hotty they should of used him.
They only 1 currently i think is right and has the most talernt and fits in with what im saying is Randy orton.

Now wwefans may not like this but its true im not putting u down or anything but it is.

WWE stars that dont get used got to tna cz wroh japan mexico and gets to show all there talent which i wanna see.

No offense wwe but this is one reason why i dont like u u using older guys michaels hhh.

U telling the people what they want. U should be giving them what they want and i watch tna and rest of wrestling and they give me what i want.

I hope if your nice and can take this u wont start replying stupid replys.

King_Ash

Reaction score
TNA main event are WWE mid carders... its a known fact, look at Christian... he sucked in WWE and now he sucks in TNA. Kurt Angle has always sucked, 3D = teh suck.

TNA fuckin sucks

Christian

Reaction score
TNA main event are WWE mid carders... its a known fact, look at Christian... he sucked in WWE and now he sucks in TNA. Kurt Angle has always sucked, 3D = teh suck.

TNA fuckin sucks

Sorry.. But you're an idiot. You could have said "Look at Tomko, he sucked. Look at Steiner, he was never the best either." But you say Christian, Angle, and even TEAM 3D SUCKS? Any real wrestling fan would wash your mouth out with soap. You just said 3 of the best tag team competitors in wrestling history sucked. May I recommend you go to www.dailymotion.com and watch some videos.

phantomgerald

Team 3d was good for their time, now tag team wrestling have moved on, and they never evolved with the sport, and now I won't even rate them as the top ten teams in the world now, and yet they're TNA tag champion

KenFan4life

Reaction score
The Main-Event scene for tna is like the one for (new)ECW.
I mean guys like Hardcore Holly and Johnny Nitro didn't really "Shine" on the Two main shows,so they got moved to ecw so they could re-establish their names.And I bet if Nitro got drafted back to raw,he'd be a ME like Lashley.

p.s. I still don't buy Christian as a Main-Eventer. He's more plain and kinda getting more boring.

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
The Main-Event scene for tna is like the one for (new)ECW.
I mean guys like Hardcore Holly and Johnny Nitro didn't really "Shine" on the Two main shows,so they got moved to ecw so they could re-establish their names.And I bet if Nitro got drafted back to raw,he'd be a ME like Lashley.

p.s. I still don't buy Christian as a Main-Eventer. He's more plain and kinda getting more boring.

Christian is more of an "occasional" Main Eventer. And it's all due to how he was used in the WWF/E...

Famou$ 187

It really doesnt matter if they are WWE Mid-Carders or not.Jus as long they put on good & action packed matches for us the fans thats wat counts.