1. Welcome to the Wrestlingsmarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dismiss Notice

TNA Has No Money to Broadcast Sunday’s Bound for Glory Event

Discussion in 'Wrestling News & Rumors' started by Smarkslayer, Sep 27, 2016.

1. Sabretooth

Sabretooth Well-Known Member

I think ECIII and Drew Galloway would be great assets to WWE but I'm not sure if those two would be interested since they were both rejected by WWE.

Smarkslayer and Cwalker like this.
  2. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

Maybe, maybe not, but a lot of Superstars leave WWE and comeback.

3. Sabretooth

True but they'd be forced back due to TNA closing so I'm not sure they want that.

4. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    Their contract status isn't iron clad......it's basically day labor for that roster.

5. Sabretooth

No I meant they wouldn't want to go back because it's not what they were planning originally.

6. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    Sandow, EC3 and Galloway were released....guaranteed they would love to come back.

Cody and Lashley would fit that tho.

7. Sabretooth

If they would love to come back they would have.

8. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    Or there's no interest......plus the fact that they are all still are signed to a contract that states they can't appear on any other wrestling program.....except Cody Rhodes.

There's this thing called "tampering" look it up and just stop, you have nothing here.

9. Drew

Drew Well-Known Member

Id like to see EC3 and a newer version of Drew back.

Hell in a Cody fan, and as long as it doesn't mean Stardust, I'd be okay with him too.

10. Sabretooth

Spare me. They all love being in TNA simply because they're getting a push even if it is on a smaller scale. They could have left after their contract expired but opted to stay.

11. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    :BROCKLOL:

Push don't mean shit if you ain't making money, this is why you're the mark and they're the workers.

Those guys didnt have offers from WWE, the guys on WWE tv were the ones wanted and were signed.

Not one story about interest in anyone than the ones we saw get signed.

12. Sabretooth

I'm sure wwe would have been interested if the wrestler actually contacted them. If it was all about the money, every TNA superstar would be sucking Vince's cock

13. Sabretooth

Damn Vince McMahon could really be in possession of TNA in a few days. Hard to believe.

14. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

[​IMG]

15. Keith

Keith Well-Known Member

Either Corgan should get the company to give it a go (not saying he would do anything with it of course, it takes more than just being a fan), or I think TNA needs to die finally. If WWE didn't anything with WCW I don't see them doing much more with TNA. Am surprised that Vince is even interested really. If it was ten years ago I could see it more.