TNA Hall of Fame

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
I made a thread a few days ago on who should go into the WWE Hall of Fame. This is pretty much the same thing. If TNA were to create a Hall of Fame right now, then who would you have inducted? Here's who I would induct.

Jeff Jarrett - Obviously, he would be inducted because he founded TNA. Plus he had all those title reigns, even though he was booking it, it still counts. lol.

Ken Shamrock - He was the first world champion in the company.

Sting - He has done so much for TNA and is very commited to TNA.

Kurt Angle - Ever since 06, he has been TNA's poster boy and he carried the company for a long time.

AJ Styles - He had Kurt Angle's role before Angle came to TNA.

Hulk Hogan - He hasn't been in TNA very long and hasn't done much but look at what he has done for the business. There might not be a TNA if it wasn't for Hogan.

Ric FLair - See Hulk Hogan.

Airfixx

Reaction score
TNA HOF would hardly be an accolade dripping with prestige.

"There might not be a TNA if it wasn't for Hogan."

Rediculous!

..It's infinitely more plausible that, in the future, there might NOT be a TNA because of Hogan.

pumpt73

Reaction score
I don't know if this would ever happen, but I don't think it would matter anyways. WWE's Hall of Fame is pretty much the measuring stick when it comes to the many wrestling Halls of Fame that are out there. With that, there's a select few that would probably get selected. For me:

Jeff Jarrett. When you're the founder of the company (and that's been repeatedly drilled into our heads by Jarrett), it's pretty much a foregone conclusion.

America's Most Wanted - THE tag team of TNA. One of it's best attractions when the company was getting started.

Christopher Daniels - Multiple X-Division champion. A staple of the X-Division which was TNA's calling card in it's early years.

AJ Styles - Other than Jarrett, he is TNA Wrestling.

Kurt Angle - Up until BischHog came aboard, Angle was the biggest acquisition for the promotion.

Team 3D - Legends in any tag team wrestling discussion.

That's about it for me. Id put Sting in, but honestly, how much did he actually wrestle for the company???

Reaction score
Ok first of all this is not a bash TNA thread. Sure I am no Hogan fan but you have to admitt wrestling might not be where it is today without him. Everybody knows who Hulk Hogan is in this world whether you are a wrestling fan or not. He is the michael Jordan of Pro Wrestling.

I also forgot to mention Team 3D.

pumpt73

Reaction score
I don't think anyone will dispute what Hogan meant to pro wrestling in general, but rather what he's done in TNA. Hogan badly needed work after his divorce and his boy's lawsuit from the car accident. TNA was there. I think what was meant is that TNA would have been doing ok without him.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Sting - He has done so much for TNA and is very commited to TNA

That's some bullshit and I'm a big Sting fan.

AJ, Jarrett, AMW, Daniels, XXX.

Airfixx

Reaction score
Hogan: Point I was making is that TNA is no better off WITH him on the payroll.

TBW

Reaction score
This... hypothetically speaking of course.
The obvious ones would be AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels, Jeff Jarrett and Sting. Maybe even Abyss. But this is where some might argue with me. I'd say Kurt Angle, James Storm, Chris Sabin and MAYBE Christian Cage (seeing as he was only with the company for 3 years..)