TNA Bound For Glory 2012 Standings

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Happy to see that Samoa Joe is finally getting a rebuild and a renewed push. He has struggled for quite some time as a singles wrestler in TNA but TNA have done a really good job of bringing him back into the fold. In the end I see James Storm winning it but I wouldn't mind Samoa Joe going all the way and getting that title shot.

Not sure if it has been brought up yet but do any others think that it would be better if less wrestlers were used in the series each year? I don't think that they really need twelve wrestlers in it each year, eight would be a better number.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
I don't mind 12 because that brings out different matches with different people. TNA already seems to be too redundant with their match ups sometimes just look at Daniels vs Styles. With 12 guys in the BFG series, you get a lot of different match ups and some can be epic. I don't see anything wrong with 12.

As for the BFG series in itself, I really hope Jeff Hardy gets in now. It's not that I'm a mega Hardy fan because I'm really not its just how poor Rob Van Dam is. RVD was great in his prime that can't be denied but he works so slow now that I predict what he's going to do 5 seconds before he does it. He doesn't deserve to be in a big match on a PPV over guys like Bully Ray who's worked his ass off to re invent himself with his look and Jeff Hardy who still gets great crowd reactions. A final four of Storm, Joe, Bully Ray, and Hardy would be something I would do.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I just think that it can take away from the rest of the show if 12 wrestlers are being used just for one specific storyline. Still it has worked so far and I doubt that TNA will make any changes to it.

I agree that RVD should be the next one to be knocked out. Hardy at this stage of his career has more to offer than RVD. RVD is great but as of now I can't see him taking the TNA title again so they should use him to either help get over younger wrestlers or in some big non-title feuds. The final four of Hardy, Storm, Joe and Ray should produce a good final match.

Reaction score
I dont see RVD losing to Bully, i see it ending up in a draw, then Hardy must beat Joe with a submission move.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
As long as Bully, Storm, and Joe stay in, I don't care who the fourth guy is. I'd be fine with either of those 3 winning as well.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Jeff has the Spineline.

Think Rocks Sharpshooter.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Think I would trim the series down to ten and make them the top ten wrestlers ranked in the company.

Brock Lesnar

Reaction score
They're still giving Samoa Joe chances? It's like never ending with that guy, he's good technically but there's nothing charismatic about him. He's just a wrestler, without an intriguing story or anything that makes him stand out... other than being a company guy.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
They're still giving Samoa Joe chances? It's like never ending with that guy, he's good technically but there's nothing charismatic about him. He's just a wrestler, without an intriguing story or anything that makes him stand out... other than being a company guy.

I don't agree that he doesn't have charisma and certainly at his best he had a great look and is starting to return to something like his best in-ring. Also with all the dead weight TNA have it is suprising to see you single Joe out.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Worked out well in the end and if Hardy gets knocked out by Joe then TNA will have booked this really well. I hope that we see a Bully Ray vs. Samoa Joe final match. It is the start of a new era for Samoa Joe and I am glad that TNA are taking him seriously again. Jeff Hardy doesn't need the win, Samoa Joe needs it a lot more. The other match I don't mind as much who wins but I would like to see Bully Ray get a shot at the title and possibly even a short title reign just to see what he does as champion.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
i'm going to ignore that dumb comment about Samoa Joe having chances. Yeah being put in a feud with Crimson is getting a chance huh. Such a dumb comment for a person who's here to "troll" and probably doesn't even watch the product.

Jeff Hardy winning by submission was super random but at least it played some part in Joe's arm. It could have been worked better but oh well. If you would have told me Joe was going to be in the final four, I wouldn't have believed you. I'm happy he'll be a part of at least one big match on Sunday. RVD not making the cut makes me even more happy. I've been saying for months now that he's not the same and doesn't deserve a spot. Good job by TNA booking the final four and making it four guys that have been working their ass off. I could see Roode screwing Storm at some point whether its against Bully or in the finals. As long as Jeff Hardy doesn't win the BFG series, I'll be happy. I'm not a Hardy hater but still don't think he deserves a title run yet after his huge debacle last year. Anyone else I'm cool with but obviously I'm pulling for Samoa Joe (who we really need a damn face icon for!)

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Pretty impressive final four. I still have a feeling for James Storm as he still hasn't had a proper run on top and also has been pushed quite hard in the A&8 angle. Personally I like Storm but I don't see him as a World Champion.

Ray and Joe in the final would be interesting but I do wonder if their styles would clash too much. I will go for Storm VS. Joe in the final.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
I still think Storm is gonna win but i have a feeling in my gut that they would let Jeff win then turn him heel and create a heel stable for him like the Aces & 8's 8D