Tiffany suspended from WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
^Agreed. It's been said before, but make them valets, fire the Tits and Ass girls that can't even do anything now because of TVPG or bring in some Mexican and Japanese workers and actually make it competitve

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Bout time men gets some justice *chauvinistic thoughts*

But like gates, I have no idea what she looks like and more valets, less women in the ring hurting each other for an extra cheque.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
I'm not so much against women in the ring tbh. If they want to wrestle then let them, some of them you can tell want to get better in the ring (Eve, Maryse, Kelly) and some aren't half bad either (Beth, Gail) so by all means if they want to improve give them time maybe in developmental or in dark matches, but those who seem to to just be there either give them a chance to develop ring skills or just have them valets/interviewers.

Kizza

Reaction score
The most heat Drew has ever gotten regardless.

Airfixx

Reaction score
Maybe I'm lacking an undertsanding of US law, but wouldn't Drew had to have actually pressed charges (pressuming this is some kind of assault).... What kind of pussy does that following a domestic with his wife?

Re: Women's division.....

Combine the roster and unify the titles...

Melina,
Beth,
Team Flawless,
Eve,
Maryse,
Gail,
NATALIA (Let Bret be 'vallet' for the HD boys and get her competing too.)
TAMIKA (Ditto, but bring in Rikishi.)

...And release the rest or use them as vallets.

Tag teams to SD, women to Raw.

Double J

Reaction score
...NATALIA (Let Bret be 'vallet' for the HD boys and get her competing too.)
TAMIKA (Ditto, but bring in Rikishi.)...

You know Rikishi is dead right?

good point, like christy hemme.. she was a valet in wwe.. her wrestling in tna sucked, so now shes a backstage interviewer

Christy wasn't bad as a wrestler in TNA but she was better as a valet/manager like she was with Lance Hoyt/Rock and Jimmy Rave. One thing I was wondering though is now that she's interviewer I wonder what happened to Lauren.

Also Christy isn't an interviewer because "her wrestling sucks", she broke her neck some time ago and trained with Styles for awhile to get back in the ring, but she decided to retire from wrestling because she no longer had fun doing it since she felt nervous about getting hurt like that again.

Double J

Reaction score
Oh also slight update;

- Scotland based newspaper The Sunday Mail ran a piece on Tiffany's arrest last week in Los Angeles, California following a domestic incident involving husband and fellow WWE performer Drew McIntyre at their hotel on August 8. Regarding the incident, McIntyre said it was a "complete misunderstanding." He added, "I can't say anything else until it's cleared up, which will be very soon."

-- WWE Diva Tiffany and Drew McIntyre were partying at the Midsummers Eve Party at the Playboy Mansion in Los Angeles last Saturday night before their argument at a Los Angeles hotel that led to Tiffany being arrested and later suspended by the company. Tiffany was seen hanging out with Playboy Playmate Roxanne Dawn.

-- It should be noted that Tiffany and Drew are still together so it appears it was an isolated incident.

So I was somewhat right, Drew looked at the playmates and then Tiffany beat him down at the hotel room.

Double J

Reaction score
Think you're thinking of Umaga.

It's all good though, they all look alike anyway.

Nope actually I meant Rikishi. My bad for some reason I thought he was dead lol. Could of sworn I read that somewhere but my mistake.
On a side note I didn't know Rikishi (aswell as Umaga and the rock,ect,ect) were all related to Yokozuna, never knew Yoko was Samoan and not Japanese lmao.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Maybe I'm lacking an undertsanding of US law, but wouldn't Drew had to have actually pressed charges (pressuming this is some kind of assault).... What kind of pussy does that following a domestic with his wife?

Drew's the pussy guy. That's what the half of this thread is about. But regarding the US law, unless your black, you have to press charges.

Airfixx

Reaction score
Also Christy isn't an interviewer because "her wrestling sucks", she broke her neck some time ago and trained with Styles for awhile to get back in the ring, but she decided to retire from wrestling because she no longer had fun doing it since she felt nervous about getting hurt like that again.

Whatever her reason for not being in the ring anymore, she still sucked!