Tiffany suspended from WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Double J

Reaction score
Source: PWInsider
We have breaking news this evening as World Wrestling Entertainment has suspended Taryn Terrell (a/k/a Tiffany) following an incident earlier this week at the San Jose, CA hotel performers were staying at.

Company sources claim the incident was a domestic issue between Terrell and husband Drew Galloway (a/k/a Drew McIntyre), which led to police being called to the scene. There are conflicting reports over whether Terrell was arrested by the San Jose PD.

Terrell, who was scheduled to wrestle at Sunday's SummerSlam pay-per-view, was sent home by management following the incident. WWE has not publicly acknowledged her suspension or any possible change to the event.

So much for the "new power couple".

imported_Adam

Reaction score
lmfao i smell divorce, like that doesn't happen enough between superstars who are married (ha) (i.e. savage and miss elizabeth, kurt and karen, ddp and kimberly, jerry lawler and stacy carter)

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
LMAO!!!! Tiffany, come home baby. You don't need Drew.

Can't wait for more news to come out as I want to know why Tiff was arrest and suspended and not Drew as well.

the408kid

Reaction score
This is the first I've heard about this and I live in San Jose.

Double J

Reaction score
LMAO!!!! Tiffany, come home baby. You don't need Drew.

Can't wait for more news to come out as I want to know why Tiff was arrest and suspended and not Drew as well.

Drew looked at Melina and Tiffany beat the shit out of him. C'mon you know you can see it happening.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I dunno why but I get the impression that Drew has a small penis.

That's all I have to add.

CMS

Reaction score
And now I start pondering on why you think about the size of Drew's penis.

Double J

Reaction score
Partial Source: Pwinsider

As noted yesterday evening here on the website, Tiffany, real name Taryn Terrell, was arrested at 8AM on Sunday August 8th at a hotel in West LA. She was charged with a misdemeanor (believed to be assault although that is not confirmed) against her husband and WWE superstar Drew McIntyre.

First security, then police were called to a hotel following a domestic disturbance between the two. Terrell was taken into custody and booked into Van Nuys Valley Jail at 10:26 AM. Bail was set at $20,000 and Terrell was released at 4:55PM the same day. No charges were laid against McIntyre; in fact he was not even taken into custody.

Terrell is set to appear in court on September 2nd at LA Municipal Court, Division 141. She has been "suspended indefinitely," though there is a belief that she will be fired over this. In the past people have been released for incidents in hotels during WrestleMania week, so SummerSlam week may well be the same.

We'll keep you posted as we get more.

Huh, guess I was right....

chessarmy

Reaction score
Odd that they would suspend her over an incident away from wrestling, but I guess they're really trying to keep their image clean. The Smackdown! Divas roster takes yet another hit, they should just put all the women on one show.

Double J

Reaction score
Technically it wasn't away from wrestling, it was at a hotel where the wrestlers were staying for the show.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Drew looked at Melina and Tiffany beat the shit out of him. C'mon you know you can see it happening.

Melina? I don't like Drew but no way in hell the guy is that much of an idiot to fuck up a relationship with Tiffany for Melina. She was hot when she 1st came in with the skirts and the brown/black hair. But not anymore.

I dunno why but I get the impression that Drew has a small penis.

That's all I have to add.

She needs a man, not a child. Come to papa.

Odd that they would suspend her over an incident away from wrestling, but I guess they're really trying to keep their image clean. The Smackdown! Divas roster takes yet another hit, they should just put all the women on one show.

Yeah, they are at a hotel for the Summerslam ppv. So it isn't away from wrestling. Yes the ppv is this Sunday. I forget until now.

Reaction score
Who was Tiffany and what did she look like again?

There's so many dime a dozen tramp divas I lost interest after Trish, Victoria and Lita left.

Reaction score
Nope, don't remember her, or what she looks like. Most of them are forgettable looking carbon copy clones of each other anyways.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
*UPDATE*

We have learned that the married couple attended a party together in Los Angeles Saturday night and went to their hotel room after the event. A domestic disturbance between the couple led to both hotel security and police being summoned. Terrell was arrested and booked into the Van Nuys Valley Jail at 10:26 a.m. She was released on $20,000 bail at 4:55 p.m as we noted earlier.

Terrell is scheduled for a hearing on Sept. 2 at the Los Angeles Municipal Court, Division 141. She was immediately sent home once WWE officials were made aware of the situation. Her lawyers believe she will be cleared of all charges. The suspension is expected to remain in place until she is officially cleared.

t's been speculated amongst WWE performers that Terrell may be released by organization officials as she was in Los Angeles representing the company to promote SummerSlam. WWE has let talent go in the past as a result of incidents at hotels. It should also be noted that 'Tiffany' was removed from the WWE SmackDown! opening this week which adds fuel to the rumors that she may be fired from the company in the near uture.