Thoughts on Immigration

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Travis40

Okay, this is pretty much about the illegal immigrants coming into America from Mexico. I wanted to know everyone's thoughts on this and I'm going to state my opinons on why it's bad for America and why all of them should just be deported back to Mexico. But I'll explain that later...

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I wouldnt mind them being here if they payed taxes like the real americans who live here have to do...

Travis40

^That's basically my views on the whole thing. If they come over illegaly and then decide to become legal right after entering the country, then I have no problem with them. I do have problems w/ people who want to send money home to Mexico from America without paying taxes like normal people.

Enigma22

Reaction score
its gonna end up changing the culture to much and this country is gonna go to crap. im not racist or anything but if enough mexicans immigrate up here its gonna make the u.s. just like mexico, crap.

Spity94

Reaction score
if america sends all of the immagriants away then its gonna bedoomed,george bush already fucked teh country up with the war and owes millions of dollars,if he sends all of the immagrants away there is noone taht will do all of the crop stuff that they do,nothing well get deliver to stores unless americans start doing the job,witch everyone says they wont

thedeadite

Reaction score
its gonna end up changing the culture to much and this country is gonna go to crap. im not racist or anything but if enough mexicans immigrate up here its gonna make the u.s. just like mexico, crap.

How can you say what's bolded then say you're not racist??
Anyway, all immigration should be done legally.
However, deporting those who are here already (and some for quite some time) will cause more problems to the economy.
What needs to be done, in my opinion, is to help those that are already here illegally get citizenship (or permanent residence--greencards), and increase the penalties to those who hire illegal immigrants.
Remember, people will always enter a country illegally, it's the people that give them the jobs and pay them that are giving them reason to stay without going through the proper avenues.

PeepShow

Ummm, honestly, this thread is dumber than a box of rocks. Who wants to have illegal immigrants in the country? Seriously. When you come back with a real question, I might answer it without being kind of a dick :)

Enigma22

Reaction score
How can you say what's bolded then say you're not racist??

look at mexico. a lot of it is just shit. why should they come here illegally and fuck up this country after they fucked out their own.

and i agree with peep. no one wants illegal immigrants. i dont mind a few legal ones but id rather not have to many.

Travis40

Ummm, honestly, this thread is dumber than a box of rocks. Who wants to have illegal immigrants in the country? Seriously. When you come back with a real question, I might answer it without being kind of a dick :)

GTFO out of my thread you dumb son of a bitch and this is actually starting discussions. So GTFO...you just like to start shit. But anyways, in Oklahoma there's a new law that said if anyone hires illegals, they can be put in jail and fined. But another law in Oklahoma is...if you're illegal and already deported, if you come back, you get 10 years in a prision...

PeepShow

GTFO out of my thread you dumb son of a bitch and this is actually starting discussions. So GTFO...you just like to start shit. But anyways, in Oklahoma there's a new law that said if anyone hires illegals, they can be put in jail and fined. But another law in Oklahoma is...if you're illegal and already deported, if you come back, you get 10 years in a prision...

ROFL, how am I starting shit? Correct me if Im wrong, but didnt you ask what you think about illegal immigrants? So I posted my thoughts

Reaction score
ok first of all there's only one person here that is over 20 and knows what a real job is.....so that alone takes merit from a lot of your opinions....you guys can't even vote yet

Secondly although US Mexicans are the majority of the immigrants in this country legally or illegally not all of us are Mexicans you do realize that there are other countries in Latin America...Guatemala, El Salvador, Panama Chile, Peru, Brazil...just to name a few...

Third...illegal immigrants come from all over the world...and most of them come here to work and if you actually had contact with them you'd realize that they actually do pay taxes....

fourth if we don't go to the fields and pick up your apples, oranges, potatoes and everything else....are you going to do it??? and are you going to pay $2 for an apple??? because that's what it's going to cost if you pick it because you won't want to get paid what they do....

and lastly regardless of what you guys want to do we are here to stay and we ain't going nowhere....we already are the largest minority in the country we outnumber even african americans....

WI Girls Kissing

Reaction score
ok first of all there's only one person here that is over 20 and knows what a real job is.....so that alone takes merit from a lot of your opinions....you guys can't even vote yet

Secondly although US Mexicans are the majority of the immigrants in this country legally or illegally not all of us are Mexicans you do realize that there are other countries in Latin America...Guatemala, El Salvador, Panama Chile, Peru, Brazil...just to name a few...

Third...illegal immigrants come from all over the world...and most of them come here to work and if you actually had contact with them you'd realize that they actually do pay taxes....

fourth if we don't go to the fields and pick up your apples, oranges, potatoes and everything else....are you going to do it??? and are you going to pay $2 for an apple??? because that's what it's going to cost if you pick it because you won't want to get paid what they do....

and lastly regardless of what you guys want to do we are here to stay and we ain't going nowhere....we already are the largest minority in the country we outnumber even african americans....

no to ention picking up trash and celaning up sports stadiums. I thank u for making this post

Travis40

How can illegals pay taxes?!?!?! They're not US citizens and therefore they can't pay taxes, unless they file for citizenship.

Reaction score
when you get a paycheck you get your taxes deducted.....and if you end up owing then you pay...I know plenty that pay taxes....and make sure they do so that they can someday arrange their residence...the IRS wants to make sure everyone pays so they issue taxpayer numbers that are almost like social security numbers but are only for tax purposes if you try and use it for anything else your ass gets in trouble

Spity94

Reaction score
no to ention picking up trash and celaning up sports stadiums. I thank u for making this post

i hate ppl like you no fucking respect,u know what would happen if all of the immagrants went away,u would be beggin for them to come back