this would rule.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Source: The Bleacher Report.

Shawn Michaels wrestled his last match ever at Wrestlemania XXVI, losing to The Undertaker.
He gave his farewell speech on the following Monday Night RAW , where he thanked the fans and said that “one more match†was not going to happen.
He rode off into the sunset on top of his game, his storied career coming to a respectable end.
Fast forward to Memorial Day weekend.
The Undertaker is “attacked†by an unknown assailant, placing him in a vegetative state.
Kane goes ballistic on his hunt for the guilty party, causing most fans to believe that he is the one behind the attack.
On the June 7 Monday Night RAW , the NXT rookies decimate everyone in their path at the end of the program, laying out John Cena and anyone else within reach.
The crowd is stunned, fans all over the world are ecstatic, two questions immediately arise—why did they do this, and who’s behind it?
RAW GM Bret Hart “fires†Wade Barrett and dismisses the NXT group the following week, leading to another attack, this time on The Hitman himself.
On the June 21 Monday Night RAW , the NXT rookies are given WWE contracts by a new anonymous GM.
They end the program by jumping the Chairman of the WWE—the man who many considered to be the prime suspect in the formation of NXT as an organized mob.
All of these events are the facts as we know them, and they are not in dispute.
Now for a little speculation.
Shawn Michaels, furious over his loss to 'Taker, is forced to leave the company, via the match stipulation.
Once away from the WWE, his anger begins to boil, but sees no way back in.
Until NXT .
With these rookies, Shawn sees an opportunity.
He sees the way they’re treated, including the man he trained, Daniel Bryan.
He makes a phone call and sets the wheels in motion.
Playing on the rookies’ frustration, Michaels convinces them to set aside their differences and work together.
The Undertaker is the first to go, the NXT rookies take no credit for the attack, per HBK’s instruction.
They then take apart the man who long ago replaced Shawn as the face of the WWE, John Cena.
Bret Hart is next on the list.
Eliminating Shawn’s chief rival, as Shawn himself wanted to do when The Hitman returned.
Yes, he was instrumental in Hart’s return, but only to save face with his fans.
The NXT group allowed Vince to believe that he was calling the shots, only to lure him into a false sense of security.
Then, once he was cornered, Shawn’s marching orders were carried out—finish the man who has always tried to hold him down and belittle him.
After all, in Shawn’s mind, the WWE’s enduring success is because of him, and no one else.
So, the anonymous GM is revealed to be Shawn Michaels, who comes out to one of the biggest mixed reactions ever heard from a WWE crowd.
He crosses his arms in an X, not for DX, but for NXT .
His master plan has come to fruition, the egotistical and cocky Shawn Michaels is back, flanked by NXT and Daniel Bryan, and this time, he’s running the show.
Okay, the truth is, none of this is going to happen.
But, it would be a twist.
What do you think?

disucss.

Reaction score
NO.

Let Michaels stay retired. I have no problem with him, I just hate false retirements. I hated when Foley came back just to give Edge a rub. I hated Ric Flair's 368 fake retirements too.

hbkfan

Reaction score
as long as he dident wrestle and just was there as a mentor to the nxt guys id be all for it. i mean look at heenen and race these guys were long retired from the ring but as a manager they still had lots to give and i think if done right shawn could do the same thing. i dont think it will be reveled as him but man it would be awesome if it was reveled to be the showstopper.

Kizza

Reaction score
How about we get a sincere retirement for once?

iamironman

Reaction score
too much young talent getting pushed need more legends

btman

Reaction score
I would be pleased as punch to see this happen.

Klide

Reaction score
WWE would literally put TNA out of business if this were to happen. (Probably not but you know what I mean) And I thought the NxT Storyline we have now was Amazing.

jove

Reaction score
Source: The Bleacher Report.

disucss.

My boyfriend seriously said this on Monday, I even have the AIM conversation to prove it haha. I think it's a stellar idea, and makes the most sense. Cause I'd love for HBK to still be part of WWE, but I think his wrestling career should still be done.

Axis

Reaction score
How about we get a sincere retirement for once?

This.

I would dislike it because it shits on a great retirement angle. Flair already shat on his, I don't want Michaels to do the same. Besides, this NXT angle should be about the NXT guys. It does not need any established guys in order to get over; it already is over. The Undertaker angle should be separate entirely, for points that I've already discussed and am too tired/a little drunk to go into.