this would rule.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Sincere retirement? From pro wrestling? Thats like being against one of your favorite actors returning to any TV show because they had a good send off earlier in the series..why not want him/her back? Because of a prior story? Come on..

Axis

Reaction score
To some people, good storytelling is what wrestling is about. GOTCHA~ moments and short-term enjoyment do not make you look back after 10 years and think, "wow, that was a great moment." In fact, I'm glad you brought up television shows, as it proves my point. If anybody watched Lost, look at the difference between the way Charlie's death was handled and the way Locke's death was handled. When Charlie died, it was incredibly said, and looking back, it was one of the most powerful moments of the series. When Locke died, it was also very sad, and then he came back as a fucking ghost and it was OMFG COOL~ at first, but then it was just gay. The series is now over, and looking back, everybody remembers Charlie's death as a powerful moment, and Locke's as a "whatever" moment. It's about long-term storytelling and quality entertainment.