This Movie Will Change Your Mind

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
RE: This Video Proves That Big Brother(Illuminati) is Watching

ColeMiner said:
IMO something like this would never be classed as a documentary, unless I had 100 percent solid evidence on it, it's not reliable, there is no evidence here, just opinions and photoshop IMO, so untill you can prove 100 percent it's real, or provide one piece of evidence that has no holes in it then I don't believe it.

What don't you believe? The documentary itself or the points it makes? How 2% people have more money than 60% of the world population combined. Of how whenever a free energy source has come up it was suppressed because big companies will stop making their money if a free energy source got out. Big Oil Companies would go bankrupt if a free energy source got out.

So they have the power/resources to make things happen with their money, they also have motive.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score

Bobby Hill said:
What don't you believe? The documentary itself or the points it makes? How 2% people have more money than 60% of the world population combined. Of how whenever a free energy source has come up it was suppressed because big companies will stop making their money if a free energy source got out. Big Oil Companies would go bankrupt if a free energy source got out.

So they have the power/resources to make things happen with their money, they also have motive.

FFS I don't care about these conspiracys all I would care about is solid evidence and as it stands, you have none, 0, nothing, no solid evidence to change my mind, so until you get some I don't care or believe in it.

Donald Trump_

Reaction score

ColeMiner said:
FFS I don't care about these conspiracys all I would care about is solid evidence and as it stands, you have none, 0, nothing, no solid evidence to change my mind, so until you get some I don't care or believe in it.

What would classify as solid evidence?

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
A Video Of World Domination

Something with no pot holes in, something no one can deny, dispute or argue against.
And tbh I don't care anymore, you are trying to make me convince you it's not real, I don't care if you think it's real but don't try and ram it down my throat and say my opinion is wrong, when clearly you have no evidence to prove your point.

Donald Trump_

Reaction score
RE: A Video Of World Domination

ColeMiner said:
Something with no pot holes in, something no one can deny, dispute or argue against.

What about the stuff I already said? How a few control more money than the majority combined. How banks only keep 10% in reserve and loan out 90%. It's also true that the government can see you anywhere you are with their satellites.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score

Bobby Hill said:
What about the stuff I already said? How a few control more money than the majority combined. How banks only keep 10% in reserve and loan out 90%. It's also true that the government can see you anywhere you are with their satellites.

This isn't news mate jesus thats called the worlds a giant fucking mess where the corrupt and greedy rule.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
A Video Of World Domination

How can you prove these facts apart from a video some 9 year old probably got bored and decided to make!
You know what f*** this, i'm gonna go watch KSI :boss1:

mark_htfc said:
I think this is a lost cause.

You're right, were never gonna convince him otherwise so what is the point, if you wanna live in fear of death, be my guest but i'm gonna happily live without these worries, thank you.

Donald Trump_

Reaction score

This is the pyramid showing who has the most power.
FollowTheMoney-Bank-Pyramid.jpg

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score

Bobby Hill said:
This is the pyramid showing who has the most power.
FollowTheMoney-Bank-Pyramid.jpg

:haha:WOW I BELIEVE EVERYTHING NOW, I HAVE BEEN GIVEN SUFFICENT EVIDENCE! WELL DONE, HAVE A GOLD STAR SIR!

Donald Trump_

Reaction score

ColeMiner said:
:haha:WOW I BELIEVE EVERYTHING NOW, I HAVE BEEN GIVEN SUFFICENT EVIDENCE! WELL DONE, HAVE A GOLD STAR SIR!

Your reaction posts are so predictable. :pity:

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score

Bobby Hill said:
Your reaction posts are so predictable. :pity:

Good argument to how it's real, see this is why no one believes you.:pity::pity::pity:

Donald Trump_

Reaction score

ColeMiner said:
Good argument to how it's real, see this is why no one believes you.:pity::pity::pity:

Well, you can look to here and check out the movies sources. http://www.thrivemovement.com/the_problem-follow_the_money

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score

Bobby Hill said:
Well, you can look to here and check out the movies sources. http://www.thrivemovement.com/the_problem-follow_the_money

And they are still UNRELIABLE do you not understand this word?