This Movie Will Change Your Mind

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
RE: This Video Proves That Big Brother(Illuminati) is Watching

ColeMiner said:
Yeah but, their evidence would'nt be a LQ video from youtube. :facepalm1:

Can you actually disprove anything they have said in the video though? :facepalm:

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score

Bobby Hill said:
Can you actually disprove anything they have said in the video though? :facepalm:

It's on Youtube, one of the most unreliable sources out there, if it was serious it would have been picked up by bigger stations. Can you prove anything in the video?

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score

Bobby Hill said:

The burden of proof isn't on us, it's on you to prove it to us. Real supported theories not horse piss please.

Donald Trump_

Reaction score

ColeMiner said:
It's on Youtube, one of the most unreliable sources out there, if it was serious it would have been picked up by bigger stations. Can you prove anything in the video?

It's a documentary. Youtube is just somewhere you can put it on for people to see. It doesn't make the video itself any less credible.

Banks keep 10% in reserve and loan out 90%, which is true. And what's weird is that very little people even know though.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
This Video Proves That Big Brother(Illuminati) is Watching

It's like I don't believe in God and if someone was trying to tell me he is real, it should'nt be me providing evidence it should be you trying to supply reliable evidence to prove he is real. Which in your case, you cannot.

Donald Trump_

Reaction score

Seabs said:
The burden of proof isn't on us, it's on you to prove it to us. Real supported theories not horse piss please.

It's all there bro. You can go research it or w/e if you feel like they're lying or are more interested. It's not on me.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score

Bobby Hill said:
It's a documentary. Youtube is just somewhere you can put it on for people to see. It doesn't make the video itself any less credible.

Banks keep 10% in reserve and loan out 90%, which is true. And what's weird is that very little people even know though.

That's not a documentary. A documentary can show off unbiased scientifically based sources. That there is horse piss on tape.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score

Bobby Hill said:

The Slender Man documentary was on Youtube, suppose you believe that as well then if that's your argument.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score

Bobby Hill said:
It's all there bro. You can go research it or w/e if you feel like they're lying or are more interested. It's not on me.

In fact it is on you, you're trying to change my mind I'm not trying to change yours. Plus you promised this would prove it beyond reasonable doubt, which failed miserably.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score

Bobby Hill said:

I can go research that Pigs fly, it doesn't make it any more real.

Donald Trump_

Reaction score

ColeMiner said:
The Slender Man documentary was on Youtube, suppose you believe that as well then if that's your argument.

So where would a doc need to be for it be credible? No youtube? If you found it on the street would it be credible?

Seabs said:
In fact it is on you, you're trying to change my mind I'm not trying to change yours. Plus you promised this would prove it beyond reasonable doubt, which failed miserably.

I said it would make you think strongly about it or believe in it. :burns: And even if I did post proof, you wouldn't really care either way. Since I already posted a video on it. What would putting it in writing do?

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score

Bobby Hill said:
So where would a doc need to be for it be credible? No youtube? If you found it on the street would it be credible?

IMO something like this would never be classed as a documentary, unless I had 100 percent solid evidence on it, it's not reliable, there is no evidence here, just opinions and photoshop IMO, so untill you can prove 100 percent it's real, or provide one piece of evidence that has no holes in it then I don't believe it.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
This Video Proves That Big Brother(Illuminati) is Watching

I have done some research and i in the past that a group called the Illumanti existed out of Bavaria I think. But as time has passed the group dwindled up to today where we get ppl claiming to be members of the Illumanti and or descendent. Also the group were not controllers of everything like you are saying.

But the Illumanti as you are describing is does not. It's a nice theory thought by ppl who write books and make films I mean Dan Brown anyone? Broken Sword trilogy on PC years back both contained the Illumanti as an organisation and this is the modern day organisation a fantasy for films, games, books and tv. Oh and the Simpsons episode where Homer joins an Illumanti type group as well.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score

Bobby Hill said:
I said it would make you think strongly about it or believe in it. :burns: And even if I did post proof, you wouldn't really care either way. Since I already posted a video on it. What would putting it in writing do?

Putting it into writing with credible sources would aid your validity alot.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score

Stopspot said:
That's not a documentary. A documentary can show off unbiased scientifically based sources. That there is horse piss on tape.

Horse piss on tape would be better. Illuminati is real, but not to this degree. I can link you trash in your PM all day, Bildeberg meetings to AL gore's support (over 1/2 billion dollars in support) for global warming scam to help enforce an all world Govt.

Bobby hill go to sleep and let the big boys get back to work. The worst thing you can do to defend your opinion is not offer viable and at least evidence for and to the contrary that has more emphasis on your opinion. Example, 911 was a false flag event. Evidence for it being true, Fox news, evidence against? RT, over 1000 scientists disproving it, the seismograph from it (i think it is called that, that word may be edited later) and radar readings on the heat projected from the buidling, the fact the building was attacked before on a lower level and also the pentagon's lack of video evidence/footage to suggest the plane was big enough to do that damage, which only caused harm to the part of the govt that reported LOSING* AND IM SERIOUS ABOUT THE WORD MISPLACING LOSIN WHATEVER YOU NEED TO READ TO UNDERSTAND one fucking trillion dollars less than a week before.

See all my good business? I win, and you look like a randy savage. PIPE BOMB!