• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Things you hate!

Asuka Lock

I don't like being so negative but... I feel like we needed a rant thread anyways..

I hate people who constantly use acronyms to say things... like hey fucking use your words stupid! some example of this would be like " lol ic tyvm ily brb idgaf"

anyways just complain a bunch

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
WWE. Most British indies that think being "cheeky" is actual entertainment. Clickbait. British people. People who are married to British people. Cats. Overused memes. People who use overused memes unironically. People who have had shitty mustaches. Losing. Being sober. People who can't appreciate the genius of Vince Russo. WWE. PWG. Non-wrestling-related rap. Chicks who tell me I'm a great guy but I'll eventually find someone better. WWE. Wrestling clickbait. Bullet Club fans. Sports that aren't professional wrestling. Lots of other things that I'm too drunk or lazy to remember or list. WWE. Oh, and I especially hate Mike Quackenbush.

Solid Snake

Champion
British people. People who are married to British people. Cats.

Miku_hatsune_don_t_judge_me__4175321bac47967b6180261f6eca05b4.jpg

Overused memes. People who use overused memes unironically.

:okay:

Crash

Democrats, Liberals, Black Lives Matter, Anti-Fa(they are the biggest fascists how ironic) and any Anti-White person or organization...

I know not EVERYONE in those groups are assholes, but a good portion of it.