• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Asuka Lock

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
wAjEdMB
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
suicide
Favorite Wrestler
johnmorrison
Favorite Wrestler
jericho

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Though... Spiders have been known to attack at gun point...
So if there is one in your house, best to just...
200.gif

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
I like spiders. I don't think many people are actually as "afraid" of them as they act, either. It's no different than people who go to Starbucks, they only do it to feel like they fit in.

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
Jeans with holes in them on purpose. Even worse when its men. I fucking shudder.

That thing on tinder or Facebook where women put a graphic of a hippy crown on their photo or the dog like face. Especially when they are 35.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Ugh! Thats soooo not attractive. Having holes or slashes in the pants. A little Advice to anyone that does it. Of course Im being somewhat funny. "It doesnt make u look cool. It makes u look more like a dweeb than anything"

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Jeans with holes in them on purpose. Even worse when its men. I fucking shudder.

That thing on tinder or Facebook where women put a graphic of a hippy crown on their photo or the dog like face. Especially when they are 35.
Thank Snapchat for that horrific trend

Reactions: Pop Tatari

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I can understand teen girls doing it, but over the age of 20 is embarrassing. Sums up their level of intelligence .

Agree completely. The trend of women in general trying to act young on social media is just bad all around. I am nearly 30 and I can be as immature as a 5 year old boy but I know when to shut it off. I see so many women in their 30's and even 40's crying over "boys" on social media, complaining about teen dramas, and just being immature in the worst ways possible.

Don't get me wrong, age is but a number and there is nothing wrong with being young at heart but it just isn't cute to see a mother acting more like a teen than her own teen.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Those stupid little Shield/Stink bugs! I HATE them. They creep me out! Ugh, yuck! I will seriously scream and run away if one comes flying at me.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Those stupid little Shield/Stink bugs! I HATE them. They creep me out! Ugh, yuck! I will seriously scream and run away if one comes flying at me.

Have them all over my house, in and out. Every. Dang. Day. I have to swat them away from me when I got outside.

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score

Holes in jeans must be earned, unless part of wardrobe for a movie or play or something. Pre-ripped jeans are basically stolen valor

Crash

Reaction score
- The alt-right
- Hardcore SJW liberals

I also hate the alt-right as a right-winger myself, I used to think it was a funny haha meme, but now it's just a bunch of random people with no political knowledge that just want to cause some trouble. And I double agree with the Hardcore SJW liberals people.