• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Things TNA fans say

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Well, maybe they have a time machine. :Rollins:
These guys will help them.
KUSHIDATaguchi.jpg

Go on stop, let the hate flow

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
They will always be a solid #2 or #3. There's nothing that can fill the gap, and as long as TNA has the Panda Energy machine behind it, it will be around. ROH has the power to do so, but they have a much smaller owner/financial backer.
What? Sinclair is bigger than both WWE and Panda energy/TNA. Meltzer himself has described them as being able to "buy WWE three times over with their pocket change" or something like that.

They're just aren't stupid and work within a budget.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
What? Sinclair is bigger than both WWE and Panda energy/TNA. Meltzer himself has described them as being able to "buy WWE three times over with their pocket change" or something like that.

Panda are a private company, no one bar their people have an idea of their financials. Sinclair are probably better off but trusting Meltzer in this case is a bit optimistic.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion

Hearsay.
Panda are a private company, no one bar their people have an idea of their financials. Sinclair are probably better off but trusting Meltzer in this case is a bit optimistic.
TNA fans say " @Testify " buddy. Meltzer is an idiot douche. He said TNA was fucked 3rd qtr every year i've been on these forums.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Hearsay.

TNA fans say " @Testify " buddy. Meltzer is an idiot douche. He said TNA was fucked 3rd qtr every year i've been on these forums.

Usually Meltzer's actual reporting is accurate and met with a bunch of idiots blowing it out of proportion one way or the other.

"Destination America is cancelling Impact." -Meltzer

"LOLTNA IS DEAD! The ship has finally sunk! Go fuck yourself TNA you earned this for backstage reasons I heard on a podcast even though every time we watch the show it isn't bad!" -Most wrestling fans I see except those on here, we all have opinions which were our own, no?

"Meltzer's full of shit! Remember those like three things he not wrong life five years ago!? He's clearly biased! Get your electronic pitchforks out!" -These twats, except properly spelled

"SEE I TLOD YU OUT OF BUILDNESS IN A YEAR 3 YRS AGO!" -Me trying to get easy likes

"Oh, they were cancelled? Well that sucks, maybe they'll get a new deal" -Reality

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Usually Meltzer's actual reporting is accurate and met with a bunch of idiots blowing it out of proportion one way or the other.

"Destination America is cancelling Impact." -Meltzer

"LOLTNA IS DEAD! The ship has finally sunk! Go fuck yourself TNA you earned this for backstage reasons I heard on a podcast even though every time we watch the show it isn't bad!" -Most wrestling fans I see except those on here, we all have opinions which were our own, no?

"Meltzer's full of shit! Remember those like three things he not wrong life five years ago!? He's clearly biased! Get your electronic pitchforks out!" -These twats, except properly spelled

"SEE I TLOD YU OUT OF BUILDNESS IN A YEAR 3 YRS AGO!" -Me trying to get easy likes

"Oh, they were cancelled? Well that sucks, maybe they'll get a new deal" -Reality
nah fuck him though.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
In a world, were TNA Fans believe that having a smaller budget makes running a touring wrestling company easier.
CZAUNwIWAAEUCns.jpg