Things TNA fans say

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Here's a fun little thread for you people to laugh. chuckle or get confused at.

I've decided to spread the fun content tweeted by FunTNAMeccaQuotes over on Twitter. This is a account that tweets quotes from TNA's biggest fansite, TNAMecca. Which is known for producing some "odd" statements and for its general "TNA cannot do anything wrong, any criticism is a ban" mentality.

First out.

CX08NVAWYAAeLNt.png

Indeed.

Do give FunTNAMeccaQuotes a follow on twitter. You'll probably enjoy the content.

Stopspot

Reaction score
This post is for the ladies.
CX0fosDUwAAp7hW.png

CX0cJE-U0AAqtja.png

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Which is known for producing some "odd" statements and for its general "TNA cannot do anything wrong, any criticism is a ban" mentality.

First out.

CX08NVAWYAAeLNt.png
I'm confused, the image shows a negative comment about TNA doesn't it?

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I guess anyone would get a lifetime ban by posting this on TNAMecca: :LOLTNA:

• Haha
Reactions: Swift

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Legit question. Is there anything at this point in which can save TNA or have they forever lost their number two spot?

Stopspot

Reaction score
I'm confused, the image shows a negative comment about TNA doesn't it?
It's just about everything. The guy running the twitter acc posts things he finds funny from mecca. Things said by both staff and members. Both positives and negatives and various other forms of brain gymnastics

Stopspot

Reaction score
CX598G4UsAAce7B.png

Let's ignore the logistical issues of getting from Japan to New York in less than a day

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
"Let's leave our secure jobs to go work for TNA, maybe we'll even get an in to GFW!' lmao

Stopspot

Reaction score
According to TNAMecca. It's WWE crowds' fault that TNA crowds suck.
CYSQ9A8W8AAOxuV.png

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
According to TNAMecca. It's WWE crowds' fault that TNA crowds suck.
CYSQ9A8W8AAOxuV.png
Aren't NXT crowds basically what TNA crowds are/were?
I swear someone would do a suicide dive and they'd start chanting T N A! T N A!

Stopspot

Reaction score
You tell me. TNAMecca is a weird weird weeeiiiiir place

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
I wanna link them this thread. I want them on here. I want to make fun of them, without getting banned. :sad1:

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Legit question. Is there anything at this point in which can save TNA or have they forever lost their number two spot?
They will always be a solid #2 or #3. There's nothing that can fill the gap, and as long as TNA has the Panda Energy machine behind it, it will be around. ROH has the power to do so, but they have a much smaller owner/financial backer. Meaning TNA will always make the bigger signings, run the bigger venues and have bigger TV slots. Of course, in the last few years it's been pretty much the opposite. But TNA is willing to put it all on the line for their TV Guide Channel, slot. I'm not exactly sure they'll be out of buildness since they've already been doing better numbers since the move. Might be a revival for TNA.

As for what can save them, I'd say a much more respectable product. You look at TNA and you have Hernandez breaking laws and running amuck. Then you have talents who aren't even with the promotion doing another 5-6 months worth of TV. Then you have 80% WWE guys. Then you have horrible business deals. Then you have the Animal Planet deal. Then you have the constant flush of talent. The rumors of horrible pay and no pay. Low morale. Low attendance. Low ratings. Very thing roster. It's a combo of things that makes fans and wrestlers alike lose interest and faith in the promotion. They need to stop the months upon months of TV at a time. You'll have a WCW/Sid fiasco. They need to have a solid roster; not a fluctuating one that is here and gone within a months time. You need to have a much more original roster. I like that they're giving guys like Trevor Lee and Everett, shots at the big time. Maybe they'll stop being the butt of the jokes.

And for once can they have a solid business deal. One day, they're touring India. Another, they're postponing. Another, they're touring. Another, they're postponing. It's so stupid. I haven't watched a full episode in over a year, and it's quite sad, since I felt that they were getting a revival.

tl;dr - they are always going to be a #3 or #2 as long as they're around. In America at least.