• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Quintastic One

Reaction score
^You don't see people say how people who don't believe in god are messed up? You don't see people give non-religious people dirty looks? You don't here soem of the remarks rom religious leaders and churches about non-religious people?
You, my friend, live a sheltered life then.

And are you saying that because some idiotic religious people want to give Christians a bad name and stir up trouble that Atheists have a free pass at doing the same thing without being criticized? Eye for an eye makes the world go blind. You keep on saying over and over the same argument. That Christians do it, so Atheists should too. If Atheists were really the "intelligent side" shouldn't they have a high enough morale standing to walk away from the religious fanatic and take the higher road? Or would you prefer Atheists become quagmired down to the level of the paranoid religious person and fight fire with fire? That's not going to solve anything, and the fact that you keep on saying it does while jabbing at the Christians saying "It's their fault, they did it first!" really says something. It really does.

People need to realize that atheists have a right to put up RESPECTFUL ads supporting the belief of non-theists. Funny quips about the darwin fish perhaps? Ads saying "Carpe Diem, Believe In Yourself" would that be so bad? But no. The OFFENSIVE thing is that they are blatantly calling out other religions trying to hurt their image, playing bully tactics rather than trying to strengthen their own image. You may see Christian ads, but you don't see buses passing by saying "Your going to hell if you dont go to church!".

Case in point, not all Christians are "BURN IN EFFIGY! THE END IS COMING!" and not all atheists are cocky snobbish overbearing asses. But there are enough out there to cause arguments as insignificant as this, when generally I think we can all agree that we are entitled to our opinions, and shouldn't be attacked for them.

Kizza

Religion takes too much of an importance in this modern world imo.

Beer Money Army

i never actually bevelieved in god...

it's not he is family of mine...

he is just a stranger that spreads bullshit, and if you beliveve that shit, then you will bevelieve anything..

LadyHotrod

And are you saying that because some idiotic religious people want to give Christians a bad name and stir up trouble that Atheists have a free pass at doing the same thing without being criticized? Eye for an eye makes the world go blind. You keep on saying over and over the same argument. That Christians do it, so Atheists should too. If Atheists were really the "intelligent side" shouldn't they have a high enough morale standing to walk away from the religious fanatic and take the higher road? Or would you prefer Atheists become quagmired down to the level of the paranoid religious person and fight fire with fire? That's not going to solve anything, and the fact that you keep on saying it does while jabbing at the Christians saying "It's their fault, they did it first!" really says something. It really does.

People need to realize that atheists have a right to put up RESPECTFUL ads supporting the belief of non-theists. Funny quips about the darwin fish perhaps? Ads saying "Carpe Diem, Believe In Yourself" would that be so bad? But no. The OFFENSIVE thing is that they are blatantly calling out other religions trying to hurt their image, playing bully tactics rather than trying to strengthen their own image. You may see Christian ads, but you don't see buses passing by saying "Your going to hell if you dont go to church!".

Case in point, not all Christians are "BURN IN EFFIGY! THE END IS COMING!" and not all atheists are cocky snobbish overbearing asses. But there are enough out there to cause arguments as insignificant as this, when generally I think we can all agree that we are entitled to our opinions, and shouldn't be attacked for them.

Why the hell do you keep accusing athiests of being the "intelligent ones"? We never said that and I've never heard an athiest person say they were intelligent because they didn't believe in God.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Not so much claiming that they are intelligent rather than atheists more look down upon christians and say that you cant be intelligent if you believe in God. Which is precisely my point. Atheism counts more upon bashing religions as a whole rather than trying to build up their own benefits of being an atheists. Its not "I am an atheist because I believe this-this and this makes sense". Its "I'm an atheist because religions suck". I can tell you more specific reasons why I am a non denomenational christian. I wont tell you "I'm a christian because atheists portray themselves as know-it-alls".

LadyHotrod

Not so much claiming that they are intelligent rather than atheists more look down upon christians and say that you cant be intelligent if you believe in God. Which is precisely my point. Atheism counts more upon bashing religions as a whole rather than trying to build up their own benefits of being an atheists. Its not "I am an atheist because I believe this-this and this makes sense". Its "I'm an atheist because religions suck". I can tell you more specific reasons why I am a non denomenational christian. I wont tell you "I'm a christian because atheists portray themselves as know-it-alls".

It's people like you I really can't stand.

You are generalising all athiests. You are talking shit that I have never done or even witnessed from an athiest.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Whoa! That came out of left field. Can we try not attacking each other over this? I admit it, I over generalize atheists, because of a few bad experiences I have with people who are atheists. You'll have to forgive me for that. Sorry

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
how the hell is "not believing in a god, but still thinking there may be one" make any sence lol, make up your damn mind

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I know agnostics get alot of crap, but I generally feel for them. There may be a God, there may be not a God. They sit on the fence on alot of issues, but tend to agree with atheists more often than not. Generally, this is the demographic of people I can most see being more spiritual yet not religious.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
Let's break it down with Agnostic.

A - Without
Gnos - To know/knowledge

Put it together, you've got someone that's basically saying "I Don't Know."

But seriously, I don't care about someone agnostic, they're basically saying that whatever happens, happens. It's more of a lame approach, but it's nice to see them have hope for some God.