• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The WS Mental Health and Empathy Thread

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
I’m broken this morning. One of my cousins, who was like a brother to me died. This honestly is just hard to process. I hung out with him a lot, almost weekly, maybe more. I don’t even know how to handle all of this, it’s honestly just the worst feeling right now. These last few years have really sucked, losing so many people I’m close to. No idea why this had to happen.

Rosie

Dark Side
I’m broken this morning. One of my cousins, who was like a brother to me died. This honestly is just hard to process. I hung out with him a lot, almost weekly, maybe more. I don’t even know how to handle all of this, it’s honestly just the worst feeling right now. These last few years have really sucked, losing so many people I’m close to. No idea why this had to happen.

My condolenses, man. Sounds gutting to happen.

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
due I'm heartbroken for you. Condolences to you and your family. Try to stay strong.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
I’m thinking it might be time I finally consider therapy, it’s costly, but I think I need it. My depression already been a problem, but dammit I’m not holding up well at all. Why the fuck did Jason have to die so damn young, it just isn’t fucking fair. It’s just horrible. It’s been 2 weeks and I still can’t get that god damn phone call out of my head.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
I’m thinking it might be time I finally consider therapy, it’s costly, but I think I need it. My depression already been a problem, but dammit I’m not holding up well at all. Why the fuck did Jason have to die so damn young, it just isn’t fucking fair. It’s just horrible. It’s been 2 weeks and I still can’t get that god damn phone call out of my head.

It will do you wonders, trust me.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
It will do you wonders, trust me.
I just gotta find one that’s affordable, but also good. Probably has to be an online one also, since I wouldn’t really probably be able to go see anyone in person. But like, these last two weeks man have been such a fucking roller coaster of emotions. Just what sucks with these online ones, from what I’ve seen is they can’t like prescribe any medication. So I’d still probably need to see a doctor for that if need me.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
I just gotta find one that’s affordable, but also good. Probably has to be an online one also, since I wouldn’t really probably be able to go see anyone in person. But like, these last two weeks man have been such a fucking roller coaster of emotions. Just what sucks with these online ones, from what I’ve seen is they can’t like prescribe any medication. So I’d still probably need to see a doctor for that if need me.

For 20% off “couponcause”

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Yeah they sponsor a lot of people. Rhett and Link on GMM sometimes plug it. It’s how I found out a lot of people don’t like it because the comments were FILLED with people talking about how bad it is. But I mean, I might need to still consider it.

I’ll ask my cousin Brian’s wife what she uses. She seems to be good with hers