• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The WS Mental Health and Empathy Thread

Rosie

Dark Side
Where do I start?

I'm in the worst mental space I've been in in almost 20 years. I'm being treated like shit at work (not by staff but damn pharmacy customers). I want to say I need a vacation but don't know if a vacation will help. It's unhealthy and there's no end in sight.

I caught myself thinking about the s-word today while at work dealing with all this shit. It's been 19 years (back then it was constant and incredibly serious, whereas this was more the thought was there and I shot it down). I'm not worried about acting on said thoughts and this was fleeting and shot down but even having those thoughts for any length of time scares the fuck out of me. Couple that with the feeling of needing a drink when I get home from work every night is making me start to get real worried (note I consciously chose not to consume alcohol after work for this very purpose).

giphy.webp

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
I'm not really sure how to start this, but... here it goes.

I just found out that one of my coworkers committed suicide. It's totally blindsided me, and I don't know what to think right now. I feel sick, gross, sad, and angry all at the same time. I knew this person really well, and we always got along when we worked together. I knew they had some personal stuff going on, but... I didn't know it was that bad.

I hope they're resting peacefully now.

Rosie

Dark Side
I'm not really sure how to start this, but... here it goes.

I just found out that one of my coworkers committed suicide. It's totally blindsided me, and I don't know what to think right now. I feel sick, gross, sad, and angry all at the same time. I knew this person really well, and we always got along when we worked together. I knew they had some personal stuff going on, but... I didn't know it was that bad.

I hope they're resting peacefully now.

giphy.webp