The Wing Kong Exchange (feat. Inferno)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Re: The Wing Kong Exchange

Glad you enjoyed it and of course it bumped from a 7.5 to an 8.5 mainly due to the tits but also for good old Paul Gleason! Now go watch it!!!

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

Ghostbusters

ghostbusters-poster-c10281195.jpg

When three parapsychology professors are unceremoniously fired from their University they decide to go into business as professional ghost hunters. They find more than they bargained for, as not only is New York City infested with ghosts, an evil demon hell bent on the destruction of all mankind looms on the horizon. Can these guys bust the ghosts and save the day?

ghostbusters1_full.jpg

"Just three average guys with nuclear power packs on their backs."

Ghostbusters, released in 1984, is one of those movies that pretty much everyone has seen. It’s also one of those movies that everyone loves, for obvious reasons. It’s not only funny, it’s wildly hysterical, and features another batch of incredibly memorable characters as well as a classic movie douchebag. It is certainly one of the most entertaining films you will ever see and, as is the case with the 80’s, there seems to be something for everyone in it. While age seems to damage certain films and tarnish their initial legacy that is not the case with this film, as it seemingly gets better every time I see it. It is, hands down, one of the true great 80’s films and deserves to be seen by everyone.

ghostbusters3_full.jpg

"Now that is one affectionate dog."

Directed by Ivan Reitman (Meatballs, 70’s schlock masterpiece Cannibal Girls, Stripes) from a script by co-stars Dan Aykroyd and Harold Ramis, it’s nothing short of a comedic gem and is extremely well made and paced throughout. The film stars Bill Murray (Caddyshack), Aykroyd (Trading Places), Ramis (Stripes), Ernie Hudson (Leviathan), Rick Moranis (Honey I Shrunk The Kids), Annie Potts (Pretty In Pink), Sigourney Weaver (Alien) and William Atherton (Die Hard). Holy crap, there is literally no way this movie could have ever failed when you step back and look at that cast. The beauty is that each individual brings something unique to the film and when all the parts are added together, something extremely special happens. There are also lots of rotoscoped ghosts going on in this film, including a creepy cap driver, a nasty librarian and of course, our lovable green friend Slimer. Finally there is the minion of Gozer, Zuul, who takes a most alarming form when attacking our heroes towards the end of the film.

sigourney-weaver-ghostbusters.jpg

"I'd have the same look on my face that Moranis does."

Starting off with the acting we need to look at each performer’s contribution. Murray’s Venkman is a snide, sarcastic, “game show host” type, as Weaver refers to him as, and instantly brings the laughs with his ESP test scene. Murray’s deadpan delivery really highlights this character and makes him stand out amongst such great company. Ramis is hilarious as the super-nerd, Egon Spengler, who enjoys Tobin’s Spirit Guide almost as much as he does collecting spores, molds and fungus. His delivery of the line “I think this building should be condemned” is so spot on that it makes me laugh every time. Aykroyd plays the bumbling Ray Stantz to perfection as well, and of course has some great lines in that role. His classic “listen…do you smell something?” is a legitimate candidate for funniest line of all time without a doubt. Hudson brings the stability of a foil in his role as Winston, contributing some great dialogue about the end of the world, the twinkie defense and Jesus’ style. Potts is great as the suffering secretary Janine, who has apparently “quit better jobs” than the one she is currently working in. Weaver is wonderful in her role as Dana. Not only is she a great actress and a perfect foil to Murray, she is damn sexy, especially in that orange dress, and the heavy breathing helps too. I think she was one of my first crushes when I was a kid for sure.

untitled-1.jpg

"Shezbot. Nanu Nanu."

Two performances stand out amongst the rest, as is usually the case with these types of films. First and foremost is the absolutely hilarious over-the-top styling of Rick Moranis as Louis Tully. From his great line about taping 30 minute work out and playing it back on high speed so it takes less time, to his party where he only invites clients (I wonder why?) and then announces their financial difficulties to the rest of the guests when they arrive he is certainly MY favourite character in this film. Moranis is an excellent improvisational actor and those talents are on display here in spades. His line “I’ve got to bring this up at the next tenants meeting, there’s not supposed to be any pets in the building” is perhaps my single favourite in the whole film. Once he becomes the “keymaster” he gets to turn up the funny even more, which makes for more hilarity. The other performance that must be credited is William Atherton in the role of Walter Peck. Atherton is no stranger to the role of a douchebag, having played one in Real Genius and of course the wonderful Dick Thornberg from the Die Hard films. Atherton is amazingly convincing as a smarmy, know-it-all city inspector who ends up causing more harm than good by shutting down the team’s containment unit. He is nothing short of brilliant in the role and I honestly hated this dink when I was a kid and laughed every single time Murray said “yes it’s true, this man has no dick.”

ghostbusters2_full.jpg

"Holy sh*t dudes, this lazer tag game is pretty damn realistic eh?"

It would be criminal to tell you everything that happens in this film, because if you are one of the few who have not seen it I really don’t want to spoil it for you. Suffice to say the laughs are moving at a mile a minute, from the opening scene in the library through to the climactic battle atop the skyscraper. In between we are treated to an entirely new process of cooking eggs, a hilarious running gag featuring Moranis locking himself out of his apartment, gargoyles, massive hotel property damage, some great blues music, an awesome car, a wild music video sequence featuring Akyroyd and a ghost set to the amazing title song, a crapload of marshmallows and so much more. The film has a runtime of 105 minutes and not a second is wasted. Every single thing is put in for a reason, every joke works perfectly and every moment is worth watching more than once. That is the mark of a great comedy, and Hollywood would do well to look at this film and compare it to some of the drivel that is currently passing as “comedy”. The film grossed an awesome $280 million on a budget of $32 million, which are fantastic numbers and of course led to a sequel, which some enjoy while I mostly find it a pale imitation of the original. That being said, it’s still better than a lot of the crap being released today.

ghostbusters4_full.jpg

"The probabilities of Smores seem pretty good right about now."

Rating Ghostbusters is easy, because it’s so good and so memorable that I feel completely comfortable giving it a high mark. I can’t give it a perfect score because there are some flaws, particularly in the continuity department and in the special effects area as well. Though they are campy and nostalgic, the fact remains that matte rotoscoping is not necessarily pleasing to look at from time to time. This is particularly true with the gargoyle in the closet, in case you were looking for a suitable example. However those complaints are minor and in no way hinder the joyous experience one gets from watching this excellent film. That being said, I will cross the streams and go 9/10 and remember folks, if someone asks you if you’re a God you say “YES!!”

Last edited by a moderator:

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8

Great review again. I think I am not alone (obviously) when saying I love this movie. I watched it countless times as a kid. It's been a long time since I have seen it, but it definitely wants to make me watch it again. I think I am going to stop on my way home and get the blu ray. It's worth it. And I hope Zoey can enjoy it as much as I did. Sigourney Weaver makes me drool every time I see her in the movie too. She has such an uncharacteristically good look to her. She is not a model by any means, but she just makes herself so damn hot in her roles. Her and Susan Sarandon remind me of each other in a lot of ways to for some reason.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

Thaks dude. Yeah, Weaver is pretty hot, in this movie and of course in Alien when she's in those little panties. I went nuts to that scene a lot as a kid, it was definitely paused quite a few times.

Drew

Reaction score

Yeah, this was one of my first "a-ha" moments, when I realized women did something to me, lol.

Loved the film, and the review man. I'd have given it a 10 for being a mixture of comedy genius, great acting, and creativity...but we're probalby just splitting hairs there, lol.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

Yeah, this was one of my first "a-ha" moments, when I realized women did something to me, lol.

Loved the film, and the review man. I'd have given it a 10 for being a mixture of comedy genius, great acting, and creativity...but we're probalby just splitting hairs there, lol.

I could have easily given it a ten, but the rotoscoping on that dog/gargoyle in the closet and subsequently as it runs across the street is pretty bad, especially on the Blu Ray. Other than that, yeah, it wouldn't be too difficult to give it a perfect score. Thanks for the comments, glad you enjoyed the review.

Drew

Reaction score

Blue Ray is the bane of classic movie CGI/Special Effects, lol.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

Mr. Mom​

Mr_mom_poster.jpg

Jack and Caroline Butler are living a comfortable, suburban life with their three children. However when Jack is fired from his job it’s up to Caroline to become the primary earner. This leaves Jack at home, in charge of the children for the first time, and it’s not as easy as he thought it would be. Can Jack learn how to handle the responsibilities of being a Mr. Mom before all hell breaks loose?

mr_mom_01.jpg

"You don't have to go to Texas for a chainsaw massacre..."

Mr. Mom, released in 1983, was just the second film written by the great John Hughes, after the previous years Class Reunion. As it is early Hughes he is still working out his style and indeed this is not one of his best efforts in the writing department, though he still manages to get some of his morality in. The film itself on the other hand is a wonderful vehicle for star Michael Keaton, who was really coming into his own at this point. The idea of role reversal in the movies was nothing new; however this film took it to new heights and created a lot of laughs doing it. While it may not be as fondly remembered as some of Hughes other works it nevertheless entertains and that is the most important thing.

mr_mom_02.jpg

"Where does mommy keep the vacuum? You mean Jaws?"

Directed by Stan Dragoti (who also did the hilarious Tony Danza film “She’s Out of Controlâ€) and written by Hughes, the film stars Michael Keaton as Jack Butler, Mr. Mom himself. Teri Garr (Tootsie, Young Frankenstein) plays his wife, the working woman Carol, while Martin Mull (the wonderfully funny but criminally hard to find television show Fernwood 2 Night) as her boss. We’ve also got cameos from the always serviceable Jeffrey Tambor (Arrested Development, Larry Sanders Show) as Keaton’s former boss, Christopher Lloyd (Back to the Future) as a co-worker of Keaton’s and Ann Jillian (Gypsy) as a divorcee interested in Keaton. The movie itself primarily focuses on Keaton’s struggles at home with the children while also shifting focus to Garr’s climb up the corporate ladder. The balance is perfect, as we get moment after moment of hilarity but never stay stuck on one scene for longer than we have to. Little things like this really make comedies work and it’s a shame that they aren’t done more often. Pacing is key people, without it films turn into convoluted messes like some comedies that are released today that are horribly overrated yet make tons of money.

mom22.jpg

"Just a typical Wednesday...."

There are some wildly funny scenes in this film too. Keaton’s first attempt at washing laundry never fails to make me shout “THAT’S TOO MUCH DETERGENT†at the television, and I must admit that I’ve never thought an iron would be so handy in making a grilled cheese sandwich. There’s a hilarious moment involving a baby that is fed chili, an obstacle race (complete with the Vangelis tune that always seems to accompany these moments) which has to be seen to be believed and a trip to a male strip club that pretty much made me piss myself with laughter. In between that we get some nice moments with Keaton bonding with the kids, helping them through some of the tougher moments of childhood such as learning to let go of your security blanket. As Keaton becomes more aware of his surroundings and his influence on the children he begins to embrace the role he once loathed and indeed becomes Father (and Mother) of the year. While this is going on, Garr is of course losing touch with her family, prompting Keaton to utter a great line which is classic Hughes, “It’s real easy to forget what’s important. So don’tâ€. Clearly Hughes was still honing his craft but the style comes through noticeably. Another Hughes moment comes when Keaton intentionally loses the above-mentioned race, as he knows winning will cost his wife the respect of her boss.

mrmom-11.jpg

"Us married men have ALL been here before."

Some of the real funny moments in this film come from the dialogue, and even though Hughes was still working out the kinks of his writing style, he still manages to come up with some real gems. Keaton’s conversation when first meeting Mull is a perfect example of this. Jack says “Yeah, I’m renovating this whole room, rewiring everything as well†to which Mull responds “Yeah? Are you gonna’ make it all 220?†to which Keaton replies “Yeah 220, 221, whatever it takesâ€. That’s classic. Not to mention the moment after where Keaton says “You want a beer?†followed by Mull saying “It’s 7 o’clock in the morning†which leads to the classic Keaton line, “Scotch?â€. Hughes also manages to craft perhaps the most annoying supermarket deli counter dialogue of all time with the scene where Keaton is trying to order some cheese. I didn’t bother counting the types of cheese that the employee listed off but let’s just say it was exponential. There’s also a funny moment with Edie McClurg (Planes, Trains and Automobiles) as a cashier trying to get the unseen employee Herb to price check some maxi pads Keaton is trying to buy as well as attempting to make him clean up on several different aisles throughout the scene.

fathers-day-movies-photo-475x357-pr-mr-mom_476x357.jpg

"See, spiking their milk with Valium DOES work!"

I remembered this film being a lot better as a child but it still held up very well on my re-watch. In fact I think this film tends to be a little underrated on the popular sites, scoring an aggregate of 6.2 on one. I don’t think it’s the greatest thing ever but it’s certainly a little better than that. Again, it has a lot to offer and tends to keep your attention throughout, which is all you can ask from a light-hearted family comedy with a subtle moral message. For Keaton’s performance alone I have to go one up and give this a 7/10 and if anyone disagrees I’ll yell at them for colouring outside the lines.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8

Great review. Although I agree with a lot of what you say, this movie still leaves a bad taste in my mouth and I still loathe it. Here is why. It was shoved down our throats after it first came out and hit HBO. It seemed to be on everyday, two times at least. Friends always watched it cause they loved it etc... Now I am not one to hate on watching the same movie over and over and over because I do it too. But after I downloaded it and upped it for you, I tried to watch it again and only made it 15 minutes in before I had to shut it off when the feeling of hatred for this movie came back. I won't disagree with your score, but I would rate it at a 4 at best, but that is a personal feeling and I can't seem to take that away for this movie and just base it on the movie itself. The worst part is, I love Michael Keaton. A lot of it could have been that I loved Johnny Dangerously and Gung Ho and I think those overshadowed this movie.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

Wow, I would have hated it had I been force fed the film that many times as well. Thanks for the comments though, and yeah, I love Gung Ho, I'll definitely be taking a look at that in here one of these days.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

The ‘Burbs

Burbs.jpg

Three men living on the same street witness some strange goings on in the home of their new neighbours, the Klopeks. This, coupled with seeing them digging holes in their backyard, convinces them that these neighbours are members of a Satanic cult. Now the men will stop at nothing to prove it and to prove that nobody messes with a suburbanite.

Burbs1.jpg

"And they think their NEIGHBOURS are weird?"

The ‘Burbs, released in 1989, is a truly riotous comedy and an absolutely perfect vehicle for then rising-star Tom Hanks. The definition of a “vehicle” film is one that allows the star in question to make the most of their particular talents and this film is an ideal example of that ideology. Hanks is absolutely fabulous in this film, as is the rest of the cast, and the result is one of the most underrated comedies of all time. While it would be another few years before Hanks would truly become the Hollywood Megastar that he is today, it was clear that he was heading in the right direction here. With a great script, unbelievably over-the-top characters and strong direction, The ‘Burbs is truly a gem that deserves to be appreciated by a much wider audience.

theburbs.jpg

"I don't know about you but I wouldn't be knocking on a door to a house with THAT number!"

The film was written by Dana Olsen (who also penned the hilarious John Candy vehicle “Going Berserk” as well as John Carpenter’s “Memoirs of an Invisible Man”) and directed by Joe Dante (The Howling, Gremlins, Innerspace, Matinee…whoa this guy rules!). It stars Hanks as Ray Peterson, a slightly on the edge man who has just recently begun his summer vacation. Carrie Fisher (my Goddess from Return of the Jedi) plays his wife Carol, who tries to bring some serenity and common sense into his life. Rounding out the neighbours we have Corey Feldman (The Goonies, The Lost Boys) as Ricky, an obnoxious teenager that never seems to be able to finish painting his house, Rick Ducommon (Die Hard) as Art Weingartner, Ray’s next door neighbour who really fuels Ray’s suspicious nature and Bruce Dern (Family Plot, Black Sunday) as Lt. Mark Rumsfield, a character we will be looking at in greater detail momentarily. We’ve also got to mention the super hot Wendy Schaal (Innerspace, the underrated *batteries not included) as Rumsfield’s wife because, well because she’s hot of course. Feldman makes mention of this when referring to her lack of tan lines in a beautifully shot scene. The supposedly evil neighbours, The Klopeks, are played by Henry Gibson (The Blues Brothers, Magnolia), Brother Theodore (one of the funniest men who ever lived, check him out on YouTube if you don’t believe me) and Courtney Gains (Children of the Corn’s Malachai), and they will also be getting their own section in this review.

the-burbs3.jpg

"THIS is what happens when people watch Twilight..."

Ok, so let’s look at the film first, and once again I don’t want to spoil anything for you so I’ll just give a quick rundown of some of the funnier moments. Well there are quite a lot of them, from Walter’s dog’s continuous “fertilizing” of Rumsfield’s lawn, to the discovery of a human femur underneath Ray’s fence which leads to one of the funniest shots I’ve ever seen. There’s a dream sequence that not only defies words but logic as well. Let’s not forget the dinner party (complete with one of the most bizarre “snacks” you will ever see someone attempt to eat) or Ray’s classic moments involving the crushing of beer cans and the stuffing of toupees down his shorts. There’s people getting electrocuted and blown off of power poles, an entire house exploding, bee stings galore and a finale that will have you alternating between shivers and fits of hysterical laughter. Wow, all of that and I honestly haven’t even scratched the surface of how great this film is and how many more wonderful scenes there are within it. For a 101 minute movie they really managed to pack a lot in. Hell even veteran character actors Dick Miller (Chopping Mall) and Robert Picardo (Star Trek: Voyager’s “Doctor”) get an appearance, playing garbage men in another hilarious scene featuring Dern’s partially shaven Rumsfield.

2.jpg

"Siren mode...pretty neat eh?"

That is a nice lead in to my next portion of the review, one I would like to title “A Tribute to Mark Rumsfield”. Bruce Dern, who I’ve always felt was a great actor, really brought his A-game to this part and makes the character of Rumsfield one of my all time favourites without a doubt. From his great moments at the Klopek’s house (“there go the goddamn brownies”, “Hans is a fine Christian name, Hans Christian Anderson”) to his “Siren Mode” setting on his walkie talkie, he never fails to make me laugh out loud. Dern delivers every line with a hilarious style (“A soldier’s way, saves the day, entrez” would be one such classic) and also manages to add some subtle touches to his character such as in the scene where he casually nibbles on some animal crackers while perched atop a roof with a rifle. He also has a great moment when he is knocked on his ass by a hose overflowing which for some reason makes me die laughing every time I see it. Truly Mark Rumsfield deserves a special place in the Great Movie Characters Hall of Fame, because he is far and away the best character in this film, which is saying a lot considering the company he is in. In fact he deserves an award for his tackle and subsequent apprehension of Hans at the end of the film. “Don’t make a move sonny, I was 18 months in the bush and I can snap your neck in a heartbeat” is simply one of the best lines ever.

burbs_002.jpg

"It's ok, I'm a doctor...."

Speaking of the company, it is now time to look at the Klopek’s. Well what can one say about quite possibly the best trio of nasty neighbours ever? For starters, Courtney Gains plays Hans with the intelligence of a child, and really brings out the best in a character who keeps the pictures that come with the frames on display in his house. Of course he also has a hand in one of the most memorable scenes in this film, which I won’t go into, suffice to say those who have seen it will understand when I say “Sardine?” Brother Theodore plays Ruben Klopek with an unbelievably over-the-top gruff demeanour. His angry character is perhaps the funniest of the three family members, because literally everything pisses this guy off. His line “how unfortunate for the Knapp’s” is delivered perfectly as is his response to the question of whether Klopek is a Slavic name. You have to hear the one word answer for yourself to truly appreciate both the delivery of the line as well as Rumsfield’s classic response. Finally, Henry Gibson plays the head of the family with a creepy yet humorous gusto. From his introduction (“I’m sorry, pardon my blood”) to his chilling scene in the ambulance with Hanks, Gibson does nothing less than create one of the all-time great “evil doctor” characters. The Klopek’s, being the chief antagonists, are the focal point of this film, and their performances are all so wonderful that they truly do become some of the most memorable characters by the end.

The_Burbs_fim_2.jpg

"Can I have the name of your fashion consultant so I can shoot him?"

While the film only earned just over $36 million dollars at the box office AND was met with mediocre reviews, it nevertheless holds up extremely well and has developed something of a cult following. It just goes to show you that critics and box office results don’t hold much water, because this film absolutely blows a film like The Hangover away on every possible level and I am sure that I am not alone in that assessment. So screw the haters, I’m going on the record as saying that I think this is a hell of a lot better than not only The Hangover, but the majority of the drivel that passes as comedy these days. So do yourself a favour, check out The ‘Burbs, you will not be disappointed that you did and I am going to give the film a 9/10. That’s four for the sardines, four for the pretzels and one for the animal crackers. Now go watch it and get out of my yard Lame-O!!

698.gif

"Red Rover, Red Rover, this review is over."

ThePlumber702

Reaction score

For the time period I probably would have given it a 10. Compared to the comparable comedies of it's year, the preceding year and the year after it was absolutely the best written, acted, and put together imo. Great review DLP

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

I could have easily gone for the full ten CC, particularly when comparing it to the crap that's out today AND the films it was up against when released, but I don't like arbitrarily throwing 10's around. Still, it is an excellent film and there is NO way it deserves a 6.5 on iMDB, just goes to show how backwards that site is. By comparison, and I apologize to those who love the film, The Hangover being a 7.9 is nothing short of a joke. Thanks for the comments though, glad you enjoyed the review!

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8

I loved this movie. Rick Ducommon made the movie great for me. He is very underrated as a comedic actor. I haven't watched this movie in forever. I should probably watch this again soon. Great review. I will have to read it again when I can actually concentrate on it more.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

No problems, read it as many times as you want! I debated long and hard about who I wanted to feature as the best character but in the end Rumsfield won out over Ducommon by a small margin. I just think Dern was so over-the-top in the role. Ducommon's scene in the kitchen where he eats all the food and then tells Hanks moment's later that he wants to go down to the deli for a sandwich is hilarious. Thanks for the comments as always you sexay beast!