The Wild One Is Among You!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CaptainOats

Black Christmas, hells yeah! "PHYL! BARB! ANSWER MEEEE!" I might watch that now actually. Welcome!

Zalos

Greetings, comrades.

I hail from a :censored: freezing region that most of you know as Wisconsin. I'm quite the brainiac, although I didn't use it in school. Why ... I'll never know. I thought since 91 is in my username (because it's my birth year and ... well ... 91's a kickass number anyway), I'd write up 91 things about myself ... but that's a :censored: lot. So I thought :censored: it ... I'll just write 11 (my FAVORITE number, most of the time) things about myself. But that can't quite get across enough about me. So if I miss anything, I apologize. Anything else, feel free to ask.

1. I love the Minnesota Wild. If you don't, eff off. I kid. But no, they're my boys!
2. I love rock and heavy metal music. I know it's not for everyone and that the headbanging will come back to haunt me, but oh well.
3. I love horror movies. Trick 'r Treat, Halloween, and Black Christmas is where shit goes down, yo.
4. I love movies in general. From Bond to Inception ... I like a lot of them. In fact, Inception's the single greatest movie I've ever seen.
5. I am an aspiring screenwriter, as are Lt. Hoffman and Citan. In fact, we 3 together form the Sick Society, a screenwriting clique, with one feature length under our belt, titled "ReVengeance". It's only a taste of what's to come.
6. I work 40-50 hours a week so forgive me if I'm not here much.
7. I am a womanizer, although I try not to be. Well, actually ... I would call myself more of a smooth talker. That's how to do it, guys. ;)
8. If I see that you are wrong about something, I will correct you as I see fit, but I will still respect and accept your opinion to be yours. Right, B? *cough* Halloween II *cough*
9. I used to be a wrestling fan, but only check in a few times a year now. *cough* Wrestlemania *cough*
10. I should be sleeping right now.
11. Also on the subject of music, I know a great band called Emphatic. Remember the name, you'll be hearing a LOT of it soon. No, really, I KNOW them. I talk to a few of the members and their tech quite often. They're signed to Atlantic Records, with their debut album slated to drop soon.

Feel free to talk to me even if I seem like an arrogant jerk. I'm really not.

OMG a hockey fan in the USA! Miracle. Hey dude.