The Wild One Is Among You!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

James Bond

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Greetings, comrades.

I hail from a :censored: freezing region that most of you know as Wisconsin. I'm quite the brainiac, although I didn't use it in school. Why ... I'll never know. I thought since 91 is in my username (because it's my birth year and ... well ... 91's a kickass number anyway), I'd write up 91 things about myself ... but that's a :censored: lot. So I thought :censored: it ... I'll just write 11 (my FAVORITE number, most of the time) things about myself. But that can't quite get across enough about me. So if I miss anything, I apologize. Anything else, feel free to ask.

1. I love the Minnesota Wild. If you don't, eff off. I kid. But no, they're my boys!
2. I love rock and heavy metal music. I know it's not for everyone and that the headbanging will come back to haunt me, but oh well.
3. I love horror movies. Trick 'r Treat, Halloween, and Black Christmas is where shit goes down, yo.
4. I love movies in general. From Bond to Inception ... I like a lot of them. In fact, Inception's the single greatest movie I've ever seen.
5. I am an aspiring screenwriter, as are Lt. Hoffman and Citan. In fact, we 3 together form the Sick Society, a screenwriting clique, with one feature length under our belt, titled "ReVengeance". It's only a taste of what's to come.
6. I work 40-50 hours a week so forgive me if I'm not here much.
7. I am a womanizer, although I try not to be. Well, actually ... I would call myself more of a smooth talker. That's how to do it, guys. ;)
8. If I see that you are wrong about something, I will correct you as I see fit, but I will still respect and accept your opinion to be yours. Right, B? *cough* Halloween II *cough*
9. I used to be a wrestling fan, but only check in a few times a year now. *cough* Wrestlemania *cough*
10. I should be sleeping right now.
11. Also on the subject of music, I know a great band called Emphatic. Remember the name, you'll be hearing a LOT of it soon. No, really, I KNOW them. I talk to a few of the members and their tech quite often. They're signed to Atlantic Records, with their debut album slated to drop soon.

Feel free to talk to me even if I seem like an arrogant jerk. I'm really not.

Reactions: 1 person

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Welcome to the boards my dude!

Hope you enjoy it here when you are able to get on and I'll see you post around :D

James Bond

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Now what the fuck, man? I thought you hated Jeff ... or at least liked Matt better? Wait ... JF hates Jeff ... but you only said you liked Matt better. Either way ... Jeff is the SHIT!

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Now what the fuck, man? I thought you hated Jeff ... or at least liked Matt better? Wait ... JF hates Jeff ... but you only said you liked Matt better. Either way ... Jeff is the SHIT!
Actually I've said both before. I LOATHED Jeffrey Hardy, the risk taker, the high flier, the ass kisser. And Matt Hardy is miles better the in-ring competitor.

HOWEVER. Jeff Hardy, the Antichrist of professional wrestling aka the coolest and most awesome heel in 2011 is a different story. He's one of my top favs right now as long as he remains the Antichrist. Antichrist was my username up to an hour ago BTW lol

James Bond

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
I heard about him going heel but I didn't know the details. I'm glad he's a pimp. Is he as good a heel actor as Punk was in 2010?

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I heard about him going heel but I didn't know the details. I'm glad he's a pimp. Is he as good a heel actor as Punk was in 2010?
Seeing as you almost worship Punk as your God, probably not for you but I'll say yes. As matter of fact, Jeff's Antichrist gimmick is way better IMO than Punk's current "believe in faith" Nexus thing he's doing now.

James Bond

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Nah dude, I meant the Pure asshole Punk was last year. Oh, and Jeff's a god in my eyes too. Always has been and always will.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Nah dude, I meant the Pure asshole Punk was last year. Oh, and Jeff's a god in my eyes too. Always has been and always will.
Alright. So, let me put it this way... Jeff's so awesome at being a heel, that it made me like someone I considered my least favorite wrestler of all time. He was even below John Cena. Now, Jeff Hardy is at the very top of the highlights of 2011 for me.

James Bond

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
But did you understand my question about where you were sitting at SS 06? Because watching the Edge/Cena match from that show made me wonder. I was lookin' for you. If you have pictures from any shows you've been at, please upload them! hahaha

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I was on the first level up from the floor. I was near a lot of EDGE heads so maybe that was me. I don't have pictures unfortunately.

This reminds me of the Royal Rumble in a few days... can't wait. Live baby, live! Woo!

James Bond

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Reminds me of being at the Wild game a few weeks back. Good stuff. 2 Fights, and a 4-0 win is great for me!

Oh, and the guys I saw were on the floor ... so I don't think that was you then. But I couldn't hear you screaming either. :(

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Unfortunately.... floor tickets are both out of my price range and unable to acquire anyway. You have to be at the TD Banknorth Garden to purchase them. Plus they sell out in like two hours lol

My Summerslam tickets were damn good though. Just off the floor. Not really any difference.

My Royal Rumble tickets aren't quite as good. Middle Balcony. But it's still gonna be a great time and show!

Citan

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Hi there Ty :nodsmile:

Peyton Sawyer

Welcome to the boards and oh my gosh so many wrestler fans lol

MsFantastico

Welcome to TDB....I used to like Rakishi because he used to smack his ass cheeks before sitting on peoples faces :D