• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Walking Dead Official Discussion

Ben

Reaction score
Hell of a mid season finale. Was expecting there to be a death but it's ok. Marked for Tyresse and the fight with the Governor and Michonne was top notch. Will be interesting to see what happend with Daryl the guy is so popular I doubt they kill him off, but he's def in a tough situation at the moment could see Merle finally doing something redeming though and save his brother?

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
As excited as I was for Tyreese, the inclusion of Donna, Allen, & Billy(still lost on where Ben was, because that was one of my favorite stories) was a complete shocker to me. I did not expect to see that family in the show.

I am also kinda lost on where Julie & Chris are, Tyreese lost his mind after that event, so now I really hope the gym events are still going to happen.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
OMG FROM THE ENDING OF THE LAST EPISODE. HOW CAN THEY EXPECT US TO WAIT TIL FEB 10?!

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
^probably the same way they expect fans of the comics to wait a month(for individual issues), 6 months(for trade paper backs), or a year(for graphic hardcovers) to continue the story.

But considering that neither of the Dixon Bros. have made an appearance in the comics(and it is still very likely that atleast one of them will end up in the comics), that was a perfect cliffhanger ending. Is Phillip just doing this to make Darryl think Merle is on his side, is this Phillip trying to rid himself of a rabid dog, is this all a set-up to see what Andrea will do, is it part of a plan to bring Rick back to Woodbury, or(and this is where I tend to lean when dealing with anything Walking Dead) is this where Robert Kirkman kills off the fan favorite for his "Never get attached to anyone" motif.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
OMG FROM THE ENDING OF THE LAST EPISODE. HOW CAN THEY EXPECT US TO WAIT TIL FEB 10?!

AMC did the same shit Breaking Bad but waiting until February to finish a season is better than an entire year. AMC most love the money they are raking in with these shows.

I'm a Zombie fan but haven't cared much for this show. I will catch up sooner or later on this current season. I'll post my overall opinions when I can. I'll probably just think this third season should have been a shorten to a movie just like the others.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Seasons always take a long hiatus especially near Christmas when audiences tend to go down because of travel. I mean would you rather have them ending it here like they did in the first season and no come back for a year?

That said I wish they'd not shown the preview for the second half of the season. They showed Daryl outright and pretty much said that Meryl was also alive. Though I'm more than a bit suspicious about Andrea and the Governors absence from most of the preview. Prison got old fast and hope they move on now.

Maybe its cause of prison break but I somehow think the Laurie will be back.

Ben

Reaction score
That shot of Daryl was from season 2 apparently and was just thrown in there to throw people off. Either him or Merel our going to die before the season is over even if they get out of that mess.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Well it'd better be the right one. Also love the people that randomly wound up at the prison I was just like you will all die. Except the son he'll probably end up stealing Carls girl.

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
LOL, if Billy steals Hershel's daughter it would definately set-up a portion of the Billy/Carl story from the comics I was referencing earlier. Also, if they kill Tyreese in the show, I am going to be pissed right off, I had to deal with his apparent death, and actual death in the comics already, I can deal with my favorite character dying again.

So really, all that matters is that Tyreese is finally here, ITS HAMMER TIME!

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Could spoil you on the next part but read at your own risk. Judging from what I saw in the trailer.

I say Daryl is still alive. In the preview for the next half of the season, where we see Andrea visit the prison after she tells The Governor that she needs to see them. You see her approach the fence with Rick also approaching from the inside and then Daryl is to the bottom left of Rick with the red rag in his back pocket. Looking like he is opening the gate. I also say Merle is still alive as who else would Glenn be talking to/about in the preview when he asks Rick "what the hell is he doing here?!"

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Just started watching TWD tonight. Only into the second episode but I have liked what I have seen so far and it looks like it will build up to something really good.

Part way into the second episode and I am wondering why they didn't shoot Merle Dixon when Rick Grimes joined them. That guy is clearly a loose canoon and is just wasting resources, surely they would be better off killing him.

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
Because Merle Dixon(Michael Rooker) is the biggest star the show has. Mallrats>Blade 2>Prison Break.

In the show though, think of Rick as the infant in the new world. Everyone else has been learning to deal with things for 4 weeks longer than he has, and has lost some part of their morality(if they even had any to begin with in some cases). Rick is still comming to grips with his new surroundings, so an execution is not in the cards.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
It was just weird watching it because I fully expected them to get rid of someone so volatile that could cause them issues. Now further into the episode I see that they have left him, although only after the black guy did the honourable thing to go back to help him only to screw up.

That is a good way to put it with Rick being the infant in this new world. Pretty dog act by his best mate to shack up with his wife so soon and pretty poor on her part even if she thought he was dead. Surely there is a bit of a greiving process. One negative I have is how easily he found his wife and kid, surely no-one gets that lucky that quickly, I thought they would drag it out for the entire first season.