The Walking Dead Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Postman Dave

Reaction score
thought the season got off to a decent start, nice to see they've finally got some tactics down and are actually starting to become something of a unit. Great ending too, and the change in Rick's character is going to make for some fantastic confrontations this series.

Castiel

Reaction score
I love Rick this season, no more stupid pussy Rick, he's a certified badass now! Better episode than the season premier, they made the leader of the prisoners and interesting character within the one episode so it was surprising to see him killed so soon but one of the most badass moments of the whole series!

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Rick has definitely turned a corner, I get the feeling he's gonna end up heading down the same road Shane did though. Also surprised to see a lot of the prisoners killed, as there was potential for an interesting dynamic there.

Fucking previews for next week spoiled what should have been an epic moment in the series.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Real disappointed by the handling of Merle's return. It should have been a bigger moment in the series than it was, and I feel the preview plus the simple return has really bungled his comeback.

Luckily, the Governer is quickly established as a complex and interesting character I can't wait to see more from.

Castiel

Reaction score
If Merle was going to be the main "villain" then I would probably be disappointed but we got to see that he's found a home of sorts and hasn't just been wondering around randomly and it makes the Governor look more powerful. Governor is a great character but I hate having episodes without the gang and just Andrea and Michone who are the least interesting characters on the show.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
The problem with Michonne so far is that three episodes in she's already lost her sword and her zombies. This should mean something, but we haven't seen nearly enough of her in action to feel like she's more vulnerable without them.

TactMrBlack

Reaction score
The problem with Michonne so far is that three episodes in she's already lost her sword and her zombies. This should mean something, but we haven't seen nearly enough of her in action to feel like she's more vulnerable without them.

The show explained the zombies are just there to mask their smell right?

Postman Dave

Reaction score
The show explained the zombies are just there to mask their smell right?

That's all that's been explained so far.

Finally up to date before you all fly ahead of me again. What a goddamn great episode, and Lori's finally gone! Carl is slowly redeeming himself so his presence doesn't bug me as much anymore. But thank god she's gone.

Shame to see T-Dogg go, but he hasn't really done anything significant in a while. Can't help but notice one black guy die and another seemingly join the group. I see what's going on here. :shifty:

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score
That's all that's been explained so far.

Finally up to date before you all fly ahead of me again. What a goddamn great episode, and Lori's finally gone! Carl is slowly redeeming himself so his presence doesn't bug me as much anymore. But thank god she's gone.

Shame to see T-Dogg go, but he hasn't really done anything significant in a while. Can't help but notice one black guy die and another seemingly join the group. I see what's going on here. :shifty:

I thought I was the only one that noticed the switch up of black guys lol...last week's episode was great though, can't wait to see what the new one will bring. From the previews, it looks as if Rick has finally snapped, so it's hard to tell where it will go from here. I know how the comic plays out, but the tv show changes up shit from time to time thankfully.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Now that we're all up to date, how'd everyone enjoy the first half of the season?

Cracking finale once again, the reunion of Darryl & Merle was done brilliantly and I can't wait to see how their situation is sorted in February. I liked that Andrea is starting to realise The Governer isn't all he's cracked up to be and may have gotten herself in too deep.

As for the stuff at the prison, I like the introduction of new survivors and Carl following his Dad's footsteps in handling them. Carl has been far more bearable this season.

Oh and Cyrus, the black guy thing happened again :lol:

Castiel

Reaction score
Carl has definitely been tolerable this season, I think it's because he shot his mom in the face. He helped us all with that move.

Season finale was good, I hate that I have to wait another 2 months for a new episode! I think Andrea definitely see's the true Governor now but she'll stay with him anyway since the others left her and such. The black guy thing is seriously annoying. Oscar didn't even get a chance! Surely Tyrese will play a key role though at least.

Btw, is it just me that thought Shane was Wolverine when Rick saw him? Looked awesome! :lol:

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Carl has definitely been tolerable this season, I think it's because he shot his mom in the face. He helped us all with that move.

:lol:

Btw, is it just me that thought Shane was Wolverine when Rick saw him? Looked awesome! :lol:

My heart skipped when Shane briefly reappeared. I miss that fella.

Castiel

Reaction score
I knew you would love it since you're a Shane guy. I rewatched the first season, plus the end of the second this past weekend and it just reminded me that Shane was a dick. Sorry, LB. His last scene with Rick was great however!