• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mizard of Oz

Reaction score
Won't happen, at least not another retirement match.

got money says it does.. people that work in the company (not going to name any due to the possibility of them losing their job) telling me its in the plans for mania because trips doesn't want to wrestle anymore.

You can say I'm lying but I'm not giving out those names who told me.

Airfixx

Reaction score
^^^ I can't fathom why HHH would want to hand his retirement rub to Taker.... It won't achieve anything usefull. If his reported pro-Sheamus stance is to be believed then, why would he not give The Celtic Warrior said rub?

...Especially as he (Sheamus) has been boasting for about 9 months that he's the man responsible for ending H's career. In Kayfaybe, why would HHH just totally ignore/forget about retribution and go looking to end the streak instead?

(Btw, nameless quotes and unsubstantiated claims to be 'down with the boys' are hollow to anyone else reading them.)

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
They're already billing Triple H for after WM...

monkeystyle

Reaction score
There is also zero build up for the end of HHH's career. Last year HBK's retirement angle had already long begun by this point and I don't see HHH getting treated much differently when the time comes to hang them up.

I dunno. I guess that unless HHH actually wants it this way I'm calling shenanigans on the whole thing.

fuzzy

Reaction score
got money says it does.. people that work in the company (not going to name any due to the possibility of them losing their job) telling me its in the plans for mania because trips doesn't want to wrestle anymore.

I got money and i know that it's not gonna happen, true i don't got link ups from inside the company but I still stand by my statement..It WON't HAPPen!!!!

Axis

Reaction score

Okay, I will do it.

You're lying.

Mizard of Oz

Reaction score
Okay, I will do it.

You're lying.

Ya'll are funny... just cause I don't want to cost someone their job by them giving out information they're not supposed to you think I'm lying.. funny! Okay though, you guys do your little "predictions" I'm done :)

Word going around with the two individuals that are telling me this are that HHH wants to return after Elimination Chamber and he doesn't want to wrestle for much longer, just wants to be involved on the business aspect of it, probably like a Vince, maybe a return here or there but they said he wants to end his career at Wrestlemania and WM only.. he can't see himself going another year so he wants it now.

Therefore it was mentioned one way they can take him out is "Taker vs HHH, Streak vs Career" just like HBK... so it would be a respectful way to end his career as a WWE wrestler.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Ya'll are funny... just cause I don't want to cost someone their job by them giving out information they're not supposed to you think I'm lying.. funny! Okay though, you guys do your little "predictions" I'm done :)

Okay, so you don't want to give their names, fine. But out of the thousands of people on wrestling sites who have talked about knowing people "in the business" and been full of shit, why should we believe you?

Mizard of Oz

Reaction score
I don't blame you for not believing me, I wouldn't either.. I understand what you guys are saying. I'm just stating I don't want to cost two people their jobs, possibly more, just because of a rumor I shared with you guys.

You have reasons NOT to believe me but I thought I would share what I've been hearing, take it or not. Just don't appreciate the bashing or stating that I'm lying by me hearing this from a VERY creditable source (please take my word when I say that.)

Either believe me or not, but don't bash me for being nice and sharing this with you guys ONLY.. these are the only WWE boards I visit... I'd hate to be bashed by those I trust for info for trying to contribute.

fuzzy

Reaction score
my friend, i never said you lied or to name your sources. but it won't happen, not this WM... trust me:)

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Either believe me or not, but don't bash me for being nice and sharing this with you guys ONLY.. these are the only WWE boards I visit... I'd hate to be bashed by those I trust for info for trying to contribute.

Dude, you've been here since 2007. I would think you'd understand the IWF way by now. :D

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
And two wrestlers posted on their Facebook and Twitter that The Godfather (as Papa Shango) would be in the Royal Rumble...

Triple H is not going to retire for several reasons:

A) He recently did an interview saying he couldn't do another 5 years in the business, but feels he's got 2-3 left in him.
B) He said when he decides to retire, it'll be for good, no coming back, that was the pact he and HBK made (HBK has stayed true to it thus far).
C) Triple H is scheduled for a program with Sheamus (which he's done interviews committing to finishing) long after WrestleMania and is billed on several shows already competing with Sheamus
D) He also admitted in a recent interview that he does want to go into the business aspect full-time, but knows he's nowhere close to that yet and still wants to perform for the people.

So basically, I'm calling you (or your sources if they ARE real) liars.

And if the Streak vs. Career match is true, everyone can kiss Taker vs. Cena with the streak on the line for 20-0 goodbye, because Triple H is NOT retiring at WrestleMania XXVII

EvilKennyDeevil

Reaction score
If you pause the video at the moment the camera pans up the ghostly takers face. You can see that it doesn't look like his chest and the chin doesn't quite look right. Looks more like the Heart Break Kids chin.
Did they use that grave song at Wrestlemania last year? Can't remember. Even if it is Taker, could be Sting too! Could Be Taker vs. Sting vs. Kane at mania. A supernatural triple threat match.

Please let me know if i am wrong about the HBK chin.