The Shield

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Since they're going to be wrestling at TLC, do you think they'll be wearing those outfits or their old attires or just something similar to their outfits? I can see them just wearing black pants and a shirt but I just feel it makes them look jobber-esque. Wins are important in the beginning of a stable and as much as I would like to see them win, I just can't see them winning at TLC.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
I hope they wear a more wrestling friendly version of the attire they currently have.

As far as winning goes, I do actually think they could come out of this thing with a win even though i'm not expecting it.

Embrace Thou Maryse

Reaction score
Helping Maryse practice her French Kiss...
Favorite Wrestler
maryse
Favorite Wrestler
therock4
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Their "Shield Of Justice" tagline makes them sound like lame superheros. And I have no idea why the WWE are pushing them so strong right now, we all know is only a matter of weeks or months att he msot before they're jobbing to Ryback, Cena, Orton and Sheamus on a regular basis. Thats all that WWE stables do; job.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I would assume that since they are wrestling at TLC that they would come out in wrestling attire. So far all they have done is attack people so using the security style outfits worked so they would blend in in the crowd. For the sake of the group I hope they win as well. The Nexus losing to Team WWE at Summerslam 2010 was a massive mistake and spelt the end for that group, WWE need to ensure that they don't make that same mistake again. If a new team loses their first big high profile match then you have basically just ruined the group. The Shield somehow need to get the win here.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
That was pretty good and unique. I agree that it should have been used on Raw but still good anyways.

Vexxo

Reaction score
TLC is literally the opportunity of a lifetime for these guys, beating Team Hell No and Ryback in a first time ever match? There is obviously absolutely no way they will win this any way close to clean, and I really don't see them winning despite how important I feel it will be for them, although I also felt like it was important for Ryback to win his first ppv vs Punk, but apparently not since he's still going hard and hasn't even won at a ppv yet, so maybe they can still make an impact and get across and still be alright..

zigglerHEEL

Reaction score
Sure seems like they will continue to go the route of having Ambrose doing the majority of talking with the other 2 adding on... Maybe for once WWE sees what they have in a guy and plan to use him to the best of his abilities instead of trying to create their own version of that guy....He is going to be an absolute STAR

zigglerHEEL

Reaction score
thought this thread needed to be revisited after Elimination Chamber last night..... I was both surprised and happy to see the SHield go over the super faces last night. They have done a really good job at getting these guys over as a serious force and a very belevable "team"... I always thought that Ambrose would be the one to stand out from the others as the best talent but after last night I'm not so sure.. Roman Reigns was terrrific in that match and I think it's now pretty clear He will be pushed hard once the Shield has run its course... I still have high hopes for Ambrose and I think Rollins will be a very good midcard hand and eventual IC champ... Just hoping they keep them together a while longer and start working more matches

Reaction score
Believe in the shield! What is next for them? Maybe they can win the tag titles and there can be a third tag title added?

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
What wrong with just having two of them being tag champs but you don't know which two will be champs going into the match?