• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Scary Raw LD July 8th 2013

The Viper

Thanks to Arda Ocal for pointing this out. Now, both Vickie and Eddie have cut promos on top of a ladder.

eddieandvickie_zps24bb9eab.png

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
A few years ago we would have been begging for audiences in the WWE like "the old ECW" or "the ROH fans"... now that we got it, we realize it ain't so hot. I blame it on WWE's fans not being able to pull it off, simply because they don't know how to properly be a smark.

Sabretooth

A few years ago we would have been begging for audiences in the WWE like "the old ECW" or "the ROH fans"... now that we got it, we realize it ain't so hot. I blame it on WWE's fans not being able to pull it off, simply because they don't know how to properly be a smark.

Well Ziggler turned face because the fans know that you don't have to boo a heel.