• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Scary Raw LD July 8th 2013

The Viper

The vast majority of heels lose that night. It'a a fact because I'm usually disappointed with how predictable WrestleMania is every year.

Well, to be fair, Wrestlemania this year was nearly dominated by heel wins, IIRC.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
The vast majority of heels lose that night. It'a a fact because I'm usually disappointed with how predictable WrestleMania is every year.

He said it in away like heels never win, when I gave him two times heels won that exact same night, Viper gave him another time. Heels do win at Mania sometimes, it's rare but that's what makes it better when it happens.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Miz's win was totally not due to him. I'll give you Cody's win though.

I had been okay with Punk winning in a non-fair way, heels don't always win by there own doing, Miz didn't back at the Royal Rumble earlier that year either, but he won and a win is a win, sometimes getting a clean win is good, but kayfabe wise and Wrestlemania wise, a win is a win.