• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Russo-Ukrainian War Thread (FKA Political Thread)

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Exactly why I'm finding it so difficult to sympathize with anyone in this campaign. The Israeli government is out for blood and well on its way to genocide and HAMAS is scum of the Earth.

I feel most for the citizens caught up in this madness. Terrible situation all around.
yeah I just feel for a bunch of innocent people dying to satisfy two sides blood lust and barbarity

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
yeah I just feel for a bunch of innocent people dying to satisfy two sides blood lust and barbarity
And with Yemen I guess joining in on the war against Israel, I have a very dark feeling that it's only going to bring other Arab countries in.

Let's hope Iran and Syria don't make any sudden judgments.

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
The Russian airport story is insane, the fact that a crowd of blood-thirsty animals can just break into that kind of place and invade the landing zone is terrifying.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
The Russian airport story is insane, the fact that a crowd of blood-thirsty animals can just break into that kind of place and invade the landing zone is terrifying.
Dangestan seems like one of the biggest shithole on earth, i remember the ufc guy was from there and supported all kinds of atrocities and straight up sponsored by a warlord. shit is wack

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
I hate the current situation, the fact that another teacher got stabbed two weeks ago by a terrorist and that I work in a school where two kids were being radicalized last year makes me want to quit.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Israel wants to get rid of Hamas. Hamas,Yemen want all Jews to be removed from existence. Yemen being actively involved is madness. They make the Russian's seem reasonable

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
To me this very much feels like the war on terror and I was just as critical then. They used the saying al Qaeda wanted to kill all Americans as justifications for that too. Sad stuff.