• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Russo-Ukrainian War Thread (FKA Political Thread)

Chris

Dreams are Endless

Chris

Dreams are Endless

FTX founder Sam Bankman-Fried testified on Monday that he believed his Alameda Research hedge fund had enough assets to cover an $8 billion debt to the cryptocurrency exchange until days before both collapsed.

On Friday, his first day testifying in his own defense at his fraud trial, he said he was "very surprised" when he realized in October 2022 that Alameda had borrowed $8 billion from deposits that FTX customers sent to the exchange, and that the loan was not listed on Alameda's main account.

He told jurors on Monday that while he was concerned about the Alameda liability, it did not alarm him.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS

Not even considering a ceasefire tells me all I need to know about the people running things there. Sad

Chris

Dreams are Endless

Six weeks before an Army reservist fatally shot 18 people in Lewiston, Maine, the police received alarming warnings that the reservist had grown increasingly paranoid, had punched a friend and had said he was going to carry out a shooting spree. But no law enforcement officials ever made contact with him, according to records released on Monday.

Chris

Dreams are Endless

An Israeli airstrike on a refugee camp in northern Gaza has killed hundreds of people, the Washington Post reports, citing the Gaza health ministry.

Israel has claimed that an airstrike on Tuesday killed a top Hamas commander.

But Gaza’s health ministry has said that the attack on the Jabalia refugee camp in nothern Gaza killed hundreds of people.

Exact figures on the number of people who were killed or wounded is still being calculated as rescue efforts continue.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
yeah but according to every western governments its anti-Semitic to criticize the IDF, but also every Palestinian support hamas so its ok to dehumanize them, duh! the world sucks
Exactly why I'm finding it so difficult to sympathize with anyone in this campaign. The Israeli government is out for blood and well on its way to genocide and HAMAS is scum of the Earth.

I feel most for the citizens caught up in this madness. Terrible situation all around.