• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Russo-Ukrainian War Thread (FKA Political Thread)

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
I just wished we could just get the news with no Bias like Walter Cronkite no political leans nothing just the news.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
I just wished we could just get the news with no Bias like Walter Cronkite no political leans nothing just the news.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk
For the longest of time, Russia had non-bias news journalism channel, but it was terminated just a little after Putin came into power

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reagan is the root of all problems
Reagan is the biggest scumbag that somehow is presented as a knight in shining armor in American politics tbh, right behind Woodrow Wilson.

At least Andrew Jackson nowadays is vilified by almost everyone for being the genocidal monster that he was. Wilson is still treated like a saint by Democrats and Reagan is treated like the second coming of Jesus Christ by Republicans.

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reagan is the biggest scumbag that somehow is presented as a knight in shining armor in American politics tbh, right behind Woodrow Wilson.

At least Andrew Jackson nowadays is vilified by almost everyone for being the genocidal monster that he was. Wilson is still treated like a saint by Democrats and Reagan is treated like the second coming of Jesus Christ by Republicans.
You should ask @Charlie about her opinion on Andrew Jackson.

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
I don't know if I want to hear it or not lol
For context, she is half Native American, Choctaw Chickasaw I think, and she has nothing nice to say, lol. If she ever gets back around here I am sure you will hear it, lol.

Deezy

DZ PZ
LOL at the weirdos dancing on the graves of Tucker Carlson and Don Lemon......both those dipshits are going to be more successful as podcasters.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
LOL at the weirdos dancing on the graves of Tucker Carlson and Don Lemon......both those dipshits are going to be more successful as podcasters.
Tucker is guaranteed to get a major deal somewhere.

If not another traditional outlet, Rumble will pay him.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
I thought Don was making a bit more sense recently [on YT clips anyway] - guess thats why the Clinton New Network had to chuck him