• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Russo-Ukrainian War Thread (FKA Political Thread)

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Agreed. Puerto Rico deserves it no matter what. That's where the population of the others comes into play. I don't think terorites with really, really small populations shouldn't get Senators. Maybe Reps for the House. It's really tricky.
If you make them a state they get senators like every other state.

tap a junk in the house

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Agreed. Puerto Rico deserves it no matter what. That's where the population of the others comes into play. I don't think terorites with really, really small populations shouldn't get Senators. Maybe Reps for the House. It's really tricky.

I think one senator as opposed to the 2 others gets it's fair there but i don't think they should be shut out entirely just bc the Senate and house have different powers, it is tricky for sure and i wouldn't really oppose any form of representation for them even if it wasn't perfect

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I think one senator as opposed to the 2 others gets it's fair there but i don't think they should be shut out entirely just bc the Senate and house have different powers, it is tricky for sure and i wouldn't really oppose any form of representation for them even if it wasn't perfect
Some of these territories have populations smaller than towns in my state. So I don't know if even one is sufficient.

Which is why we have to look population before we decide if they get statehood.

Any states are supposed to get two no matter what so I don't think we can do one.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Some of these territories have populations smaller than towns in my state. So I don't know if even one is sufficient.

Any states are supposed to get two no matter what so I don't think we can do one.

Nah if they become a state they for sure get two, I'm saying even the ones that don't qualify could get one as a compromise, but I'd also be fine if they just got like one house member bc any representation is better than nothing

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Nah if they become a state they for sure get two, I'm saying even the ones that don't qualify could get one as a compromise, but I'd also be fine if they just got like one house member bc any representation is better than nothing
Yeah, that's what I mean. If they're too small to become a state, I don't think they should get a Senator, but I'd be fine with 1 or 2 Reps.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Yeah, that's what I mean. If they're too small to become a state, I don't think they should get a Senator, but I'd be fine with 1 or 2 Reps.

The house honestly has more powers that get used regularly so that'd be fine with me but if they're population is at least half of the smallest state, 1 senator would be nice

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights

Puerto Rico has a higher population than 21 other states. The fact it isn't a state is a sad state of affairs.

Sakura

That's Sharia law for you.

I'm not Islamaphobic by any stretch, but most countries that follow any form of Sharia law are vehemently against women and LGBT rights.

Sakura

They have a lot more in common with extreme Christians than either side would like to admit
All Abrahamic religions are cut from the same cloth.

Both the Bible and Koran state specifically to indoctrinate all others, and wage war with those who do not follow your belief system. They also are full of stuff mentioning to abuse women, and to keep and abuse slaves.

For better or worse, a lot of people cherry pick those things and mostly focus on the less abhorent aspects of these religions. Unfortunately, many are still militant and strictly orthodox to their religions and focus on the original nature of them.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Being against religions that practice cruelty isn't being racist...you're talking about the religious belief not the people.

Progressives seem to only focus on race when it comes to Islam, which seems ironic when you think about it.