The Rumble Just Got Bigger

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J

J-Dawg unites the Crypts and Bloods to help Xtremebadass and J-Dawg kill the power rangers...

xtremebadass

then everyone goes to Compton to bang sum Bitches N' Hoes along with the Crips and the Bloods, when...

Soulpower

Chuck Norris kills all the crips and bloods with ROundhouse kicks, but then....

xtremebadass

then John Mayor returns and smacks Trump over the combover with his sick guitar when...

oneofakind

Reaction score
The Toxic Avenger comes in and beats the hell out of john mayer with his mop when....

xtremebadass

Mark McGrath comes out and revenges Mayor's death buy putting JMay's head through an amp, when...

The Mac

Reaction score
The Mac appears and kicks everybody's ass and then slams Nelson Mandela into a..

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Then I come and kiss the hottest girl in the world and walk away until i see......

edgehead09

Reaction score
Rell walk up bitching with Bling Bling while This Guy welcomes Rell in the evil circle of mods and then

The Mac

Reaction score
Mac returns and kicks ass...again, before realising rosewt01 really did kiss the hottest girl ever so I...