The Rumble Just Got Bigger

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Markz

Reaction score
The IWF story

Okay you continue the story from where it was left off by the person above you, I'll start. I'll start it, but include everyone, I just used myself to start.

-----------------------

The IWF story

One day Markz was walking down the road, he walked through compton, he looked around while taking a piss behind a tree and suddenly realised grandpapi - better known as the IWF devil - was walking down the middle of the street drunk, "The Admins on this forum are gay, you are gay, f***this place I am leaving, in fact no i'm not, i'm back, no i'm leaving!"

Markz zipped up and ran toward him with a stick.......(Continue)

dxfan12

Reaction score
and charged at the iwf devil and killed him by shoving the stick....

Markz

Reaction score
...through his ear, sending his brain through the opposite ear, at that very second Headcheese runs by and kicks Markz in his jaw and yell, "Degenerates Rules!" At that point Mike Chaos is standing behind HeadCheese ....

Truth

Reaction score
Mike Chaos german suplexes Headcheese down on the pavement and then stands up and pisses on his face, when out of no where....

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Out of no where Mike Chaos jumps on a tricycle and starts to ride away from the scene of crime and suddenly a crazed maniac by the name of Delbie runs over Mike Chaos and kills him, Delbie gets out of the car and rips off Mike's discombobulated fingers and plays with his mangled sphincter... and then suddenly...

Markz

Reaction score
...the dancing queeen song by Queen plays and it's non other than, WZ Forums! WZ Forums walks right up to the Carnage but automaticly gets shot down by Kassidy! Kassidy then starts dancing the peanut butter jelly time song while DX06 joins in. Delbie at that point points a shotgun at Kassidy but Markz - recovered from a kick to the jaw - throws a ninja star through delbie's face rebounding off Headcheeses and killing Markz but then from the sky....

Truth

Reaction score
Slaughter everybody in sight, then a speeding train drives by and Noodle and Truth come flying out brawling like none other. They brawl all the way over to Montana and then suddenly stop, the 3 stare off when suddenly Truth....

phantomgerald

decided to turn gay. he started chasing the phantom... ....

Truth

Reaction score
Truth then randomly dives into a trash can and whacks off, while Montana and Noodle run up to the can and look, as does Phantom, but from out of no where.....

xtremebadass

run around yelling "can you smell what the rock is cookin'?" then...

King_Ash

Reaction score
a magical coke bottle appears, no it has no geenie inside or coke just a bottle with no lid waiting to be picked up by....

xtremebadass

John Mayor, who uses his mad guitar skills to entertain the starving children of Malaysia, when...