The Rock Talks About His WrestleMania 29 Opponent!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Crayo said:
WHY DON'T YOU GOOGLE IT INSTEAD OF YELLING?

I was stock as i never heard of this news it took off guard. I only heard RR, MAYBE EC and WM29 but that it.

HHHBestHeelEver said:
i read somewhere he was scheduled for 3 ppv´s

Same here I only heard RR, MAYBE EC and WM29 but that it.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
It'll be John Cena again so lets all stop getting our hopes up and just accept the cruel reality that Cena will have his rematch, he will beat Rock, and be the WWE champion. This'd make sense if they wanted to have a rubber match at WM 30.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
From said:
It'll be John Cena again so lets all stop getting our hopes up and just accept the cruel reality that Cena will have his rematch, he will beat Rock, and be the WWE champion. This'd make sense if they wanted to have a rubber match at WM 30.

:no: :no: :no: ! I IN A LIFE TIME IS 1 IN A LIFE TIME! LET CM PUNK VS. HIM AT WM29!

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Respect Gohan6425 said:
:no: :no: :no: ! I IN A LIFE TIME IS 1 IN A LIFE TIME! LET CM PUNK VS. HIM AT WM29!

Why are you saying that to me as if I'm WWE creative. We all know WWE will go for the basic on this one. Creative doesn't care about us

GeeTeaIye

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Now seriously, Kane winning the rumble (which he never has before) and fighting The Rock at Wrestlemania will be an awesome last year for him.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Baraa said:
Rock VS Punk 2

It's a good feud. It might even wind up being a great feud. But no thanks to this being a 4 month feud. Have Rock go over and move both guys on to something else to build on for Mania

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
It's a good feud. It might even wind up being a great feud. But no thanks to this being a 4 month feud. Have Rock go over and move both guys on to something else to build on for Mania

Either this or Rock/Cena 2, and I don't know about you but I would prefer anything than seeing that stupid "twice in a lifetime" match again.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Baraa said:
Either this or Rock/Cena 2, and I don't know about you but I would prefer anything than seeing that stupid "twice in a lifetime" match again.

ARGEE!

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
As I said over a month or so ago, it'll likely be Rock/Brock/Cena.

Wrestlemania is about bringing in non-wrestling fans and Rock-Brock would do that because one is a mainstream Hollywood star and the other is UFC's biggest draw ever. If you throw in Cena, you have WWE's own top star right in the middle of it. I'd imagine that'd get a fair bit of publicity. It's probably the biggest WM main event WWE can produce this year. And if you have Undertaker and CM Punk in a Respect vs Streak match, you have a hell of a double main event.

My only issue with it is Brock competing for the belt, as I don't know if it fits Brock's character and how they would fit that in there (remember that Brock is fired in kayfabe terms and also doesn't want back anyway) but they can figure something out. Just seeing their three faces on the WM29 poster made me think this could be the headliner.