The Rock Talks About His WrestleMania 29 Opponent!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
[size=x-large]WWE superstar The Rock recently spoke to Matt Fowler of Showrenirty.com about his involvement at WrestleMania 29.

The Rock teased that his opponent has already been decided – and it’s all going to kick off this Monday night on RAW. While he couldn’t reveal who his opponent will be, The Rock assured Fowler that the next four months will culminate in the biggest WrestleMania of all time:

“The storyline will be that starting this coming Monday [for RAW], I’m gonna go back, and it’s going to be a big return. That will lead to, hopefully, what will be the biggest WrestleMania of all time at Giants Stadium. I will headline that show, with someone who I can’t say right now. We’ve got an amazing four months lined up and planned out that will culminate in the biggest WrestleMania of all time. It’s going to be a hell of a thing.”

The interview took place at the Television Critics Association Winter Press Tour when The Rock was doing promotional work for his new reality competition show, The Hero.

Soure: http://www.sescoops.com/the-rock-talks-about-his-wm29-opponent-their-storyline-starting-on-raw/

HMMMM? "Can't Stand Right Now" could this be CM Punk? Since in the storyline he can't him and he GTS him July?[/size]​

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
ROCK VS BROCK DO IT

NO THAT WOULD DUMB INLESS IF ROCK IS NOT WINNING THE WWE CHAMPION! B/c both got would main event WM and then both then would be out the next day! So we would be without a WWE Champion! B/c both are Part Time Guy!

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Crayo said:
Actually if it's Brock then that means HHH isn't on the card...

:yes:

Yes but then we would be with a WWE Champion since both guy are part time wrestler it would only work if The Rock would lose to CM Punk and did not win the WWE Champion!

HHHBestHeelEver

The Artiste
Reaction score
Respect Gohan6425 said:
I HOPE SO!

me too, i mean, rock/brock coluld be great, but the idea of 2 part timers headleaning WM? is just meh...

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Respect Gohan6425 said:
Yes but then we would be with a WWE Champion since both guy are part time wrestler it would only work if The Rock would lose to CM Punk and did not win the WWE Champion!

Rock is scheduled to compete at Extreme Rules (after WM), so he can win at WM and lose it at ER.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
HHHBestHeelEver said:
me too, i mean, rock/brock coluld be great, but the idea of 2 part timers headleaning WM? is just meh...

Aless someone see what I see. That match only work if CM Punk win against The Rock and The Rock does NOT win the WWE Champion! But I still would rethere have Taker vs. Brock at WM29! How could this mean Cena is not in the top 4 matchest!? orton feud with sheumus, Taker vs. punk or brock, Rock vsing Brock,Punk, or maybe Cena SADDLY!:( Let just hope that does not have been! And if so i don't see a top guy vsing Cena!

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Crayo said:
Rock is scheduled to compete at Extreme Rules (after WM), so he can win at WM and lose it at ER.

WERE ON EARTH DID U HEARD THAT I HEARD IT WAS UP UNTIL WM29!