The Rock Talks About His WrestleMania 29 Opponent!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I'd be okay with Rock/Brock. I am not watching Cena/Rock II, and Punk/Rock doesn't seem likely.

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
bewitchingbennett.tumblr.com
KLockard23 said:
As I said over a month or so ago, it'll likely be Rock/Brock/Cena.

Wrestlemania is about bringing in non-wrestling fans and Rock-Brock would do that because one is a mainstream Hollywood star and the other is UFC's biggest draw ever. If you throw in Cena, you have WWE's own top star right in the middle of it. I'd imagine that'd get a fair bit of publicity. It's probably the biggest WM main event WWE can produce this year. And if you have Undertaker and CM Punk in a Respect vs Streak match, you have a hell of a double main event.

My only issue with it is Brock competing for the belt, as I don't know if it fits Brock's character and how they would fit that in there (remember that Brock is fired in kayfabe terms and also doesn't want back anyway) but they can figure something out. Just seeing their three faces on the WM29 poster made me think this could be the headliner.

I agree. I could see this happening as well. Personally I would love to see CM Punk face The Rock but I'm not sure it will happen.

JeebaK

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
Lol, everyone said Tripple H / Taker III is gonna be awful last year but it became one of the greatest matches in the history of wrestling. I love to see self aclaimed wrestling smarks get their opinions blown in their face in this forum.

Rock vs Brock can still happen btw. Punk asking Heyman to bring someone to interfere in his match and help him out, so Heyman brings Brock.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
JeebaK said:
Lol, everyone said Tripple H / Taker III is gonna be awful last year but it became one of the greatest matches in the history of wrestling. I love to see self aclaimed wrestling smarks get their opinions blown in their face in this forum.

To be fair that all comes down to opinion. There is no such thing as a set "true opinion". If people liked it they liked it and if people didn't the didn't.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Wouldn't want to see Brock/Rock. Didn't watch them in their prime, so there's no nostalgia factor for me, plus I really dislike the thought of two part timers wrestling in the WM main event, but that's just my two cents.