• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Random Movie Quote Thread

Citan

"I had to kill Bob Morton because he made a mistake. Now it's time to ERASE that mistake!"

Your turn.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
"They think you're moody, make 'em think you're crazy. Make 'em think you might snap. They say you got attitude, you show 'em some real attitude."

-Mark Hunter in Pump Up The Volume

Citan

"I KNOW WHAT HE'S DONE. I KNOW WHO HE IS! HE DEFILED IT WITH DARK MAGIC!"

Last edited by a moderator:

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
"I got sumtin' to say, and I need the world to hear it. I'm a lyricologist. I can rap about anything. Shrink, shrink. Blinkity-blink. Tried to make me think. Wanna go to my sink. And vomit. Clean it up wit' Comet. Earth is my planet. See? I'm the shiznit."

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Lightning McQueen: Okay, here we go. Focus. Speed. I am speed. One winner, forty-two losers. I eat losers for breakfast. Breakfast? Maybe I should have had breakfast? Brekkie could be good for me. No, no, no, focus. Speed. Faster than fast, quicker than quick. I am Lightning.

from Cars