• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

*The Official Wrestlemania 24 Thread*

OsamaHussian

MITB will be won by Punk or Jeff

Dude Jeff isn't even in the MitB match anymore...

From the office of OsamaHussian...It's Prediction Tyme™

1.) Triple Threat match for the WWE Championship:
Randy Orton © vs. John Cena vs. Triple H
Winner: And New WWE Champion Triple H via pin after a F-U by Cena.

2.) World Heavyweight Championship match: Title vs. Streak 2.0
Edge © vs. The Undertaker (15-0 @ 'Mania)
Winner: And New World Heavyweight Champion The Undertaker via Tombstone (The ending will be like Orton-Taker from WM 21).

3.) Money in the Bank IV:
CM Punk vs. Chris Jericho vs. Car-Fucking-lito vs. Shelton Benjamin vs. John Morrison vs. Mr. Kennedy vs. MVP
Winner: CM Punk

4.) Shawn Michaels vs. Ric Flair: If Flair loses the match, he must retire from wrestling.
Winner: Shawn Michaels via roll-up after countering the FFLL.

5.) "The Biggest vs. The Best":
The Big Show vs. Floyd 'Money' 'Pretty Boy' Mayweather
Winner: Floyd Mayweather via low blow (when the ref's not looking) and a combo to the face.
- I bet any money there's a huge brawl between the WWE Superstars and Floyd's people during the match.

6.) Smackdown vs. Raw: Which is the superior brand in WWE?
Batista (SD!) vs. Umaga (RAW)
Winner: Umaga via help from William Regal. Thus leading to a blow-off match @ Backlash.

7.) Belfast Brawl:
Fit Finlay vs. John 'Bradshaw' Layfield
Winner: FF via pin after a Celtic Cross.

8.) Playboy BunnyMania Lumberjack match:
Maria and Ashley vs. Beth Phoenix and Melina
Winners: The Playboy Girls

9.) ECW Championship match:
Chavo Guerrero © vs. Kane
Winner: And New ECW Champion Kane via pin after a Chokeslam in 2:00 minutes.

Richy

heres my predictions.

1. ECW Championship Match: Chavo vs Kane
Kane wins

2. Money in the Bank Ladder Match
MVP will win

3. Belfast Brawl: JBL vs Finlay
JBL will win

4. Ric Flair vs Shawn Michaels
Ric Flair will win

5. BunnyMania
Not sure.....

6. Battle of the Brands: Batista vs Umanga
Batista will win

7. World Title Match: Edge vs Taker
Undertaker will win

8. Money Mayweather vs The Big Show
Mayweather will win

9. WWE title Triple Threat: Cena vs Orton vs HHH
John Cena wins back the championship

Michael1

OK. Here are my predictions.

ECW Championship Match
Chavo Guerrero (c) vs Kane (I think he'll win the battle royal)
Winner: Kane

Beth Phoenix & Melina vs Ashley & Maria
Winners: Ashley & Maria

Belfast Brawl
Finlay vs JBL
Winner: Finlay

Smackdown! vs Raw
Batista vs Umaga
Winner: Batista

Money In The Bank Match
John Morrison vs CM Punk vs Carlito vs Shelton Benjamin vs Mr. Kennedy vs Chris Jericho vs MVP
Winner: Chris Jericho

Career Threatening Match
Shawn Michaels vs Ric Flair
Winner: Shawn Michaels

Big Show vs Floyd 'Money' Mayweather
Winner: Big Show

World Heavyweight Championship Match
The Undertaker vs Edge (c)
Winner: The Undertaker

Triple Threat Match for the WWE Championship
Triple H vs Randy Orton (c) vs John Cena
Winner: Triple H

619ENRIQUE

ECW Championship Match
Winner: Chavo Guerrero

Beth Phoenix & Melina vs Ashley & Maria
Winners: Ashley & Maria

Belfast Brawl
Finlay vs JBL
Winner: JBL

Smackdown! vs Raw
Batista vs Umaga
Winner: Batista

Money In The Bank Match
John Morrison vs CM Punk vs Carlito vs Shelton Benjamin vs Mr. Kennedy vs Chris Jericho vs MVP

Career Threatening Match
Shawn Michaels vs Ric Flair
Winner: Shawn Michaels

Big Show vs Floyd 'Money' Mayweather
Winner: Big Show

World Heavyweight Championship Match
The Undertaker vs Edge (c)
Winner: Edge

Triple Threat Match for the WWE Championship
Triple H vs Randy Orton (c) vs John Cena
Winner: John Cena

the dark knight

What submission move will HHH be pulling out of his ass?
well....
HHH can pull off the Indian Deathlock (Anyone remember when he was using that?).
thank you. i always used that submission in here comes the pain..

Dude Jeff isn't even in the MitB match anymore...

From the office of OsamaHussian...It's Prediction Tymeâ„¢

1.) Triple Threat match for the WWE Championship:
Randy Orton © vs. John Cena vs. Triple H
Winner: And New WWE Champion Triple H via pin after a F-U by Cena.

2.) World Heavyweight Championship match: Title vs. Streak 2.0
Edge © vs. The Undertaker (15-0 @ 'Mania)
Winner: And New World Heavyweight Champion The Undertaker via Tombstone (The ending will be like Orton-Taker from WM 21).

3.) Money in the Bank IV:
CM Punk vs. Chris Jericho vs. Car-Fucking-lito vs. Shelton Benjamin vs. John Morrison vs. Mr. Kennedy vs. MVP

4.) Shawn Michaels vs. Ric Flair: If Flair loses the match, he must retire from wrestling.
Winner: Shawn Michaels via roll-up after countering the FFLL.

5.) "The Biggest vs. The Best":
The Big Show vs. Floyd 'Money' 'Pretty Boy' Mayweather
Winner: Floyd Mayweather via low blow (when the ref's not looking) and a combo to the face.
- I bet any money there's a huge brawl between the WWE Superstars and Floyd's people during the match.

6.) Smackdown vs. Raw: Which is the superior brand in WWE?
Batista (SD!) vs. Umaga (RAW)
Winner: Umaga via help from William Regal. Thus leading to a blow-off match @ Backlash.

7.) Belfast Brawl:
Fit Finlay vs. John 'Bradshaw' Layfield
Winner: FF via pin after a Celtic Cross.

8.) Playboy BunnyMania Lumberjack match:
Maria and Ashley vs. Beth Phoenix and Melina
Winners: The Playboy Girls

9.) ECW Championship match:
Chavo Guerrero © vs. Kane
Winner: And New ECW Champion Kane via pin after a Chokeslam in 2:00 minutes.

that one's the closest to my predictions. ill post mine when i watch smackdown.

HHHforever

All these predictions are happening and I feel left out because I haven't made mine yet. But I, like TDK will hold off until I see SD!. I read the spoilers, but I forget them already so I'll hold off my final judgment until I see what happens on Friday.

Gards Jr.

I wont make my predictions yet but on ECW they said the other Six men in the ring at the same time which means there will be anothwer person inn the MITB match. Well at least I think. For the Battle Royale, I saty that is going to be the dark match because they said it was going to be shown on WWE.com. Finlay vs JBL I think will just me a filler imo. The mtch I am really looking forward to is the ending to the Edge Taker match and if Hawkins and Ryderr will interfere in the match or not.

HHHforever

^I'm expecting Teddy Long or someone to bar them from the ring. It's wrestlemania and it's such a huge match that an unclean finish would be shitty imo. Even if they don't ban them I see them running out or something and then the ref will kick them out. The only way I could see them interfering is if someone also interferes on Undertaker's behalf. I also agree that someone else is showing up for the MITB, I've been thinking that for a while.

The Leviathan

Maybe the two will interfere at the middle of the match and Taker will beat them both but the ending will surely be a great one.

Edit: Oh I remember, did any of you thought how will Cena's entrance could be? lol...

Airfixx

Yeah, as above, I see them getting involved (Edge gonna need all the help he can get!), but Taker eventually fending them off in some way.... (I'm gonna be shocked if they end the streak).

Unless they are going to be sent hurtling back into obscurity once Edge loses the title, then personally, I think Edge's 'Edge Guys' (LOL @ HHH) should be getting their own tag match at 'Mania... Give them a serious PPV match, they need to be elevated; I mean you see them on TV and right now I'd fancy my chances against BOTH of them. LOL

HHHforever

Levi,
After seeing some of Cena's recent WM entrances I'm hoping he's just in the ring when the other two come out lol

The Leviathan

Levi,
After seeing some of Cena's recent WM entrances I'm hoping he's just in the ring when the other two come out lol

Since Cena's entrances is always based on the location. Maybe Cena will enter wearing a straw hat and sunglasses with a coconut in his hand. lol

the dark knight

just watched smackdown (and boy it sucked badly).

ECW title match: i honestly dont give a crap. but kane will probably win...i dont see them giving mark henry or khali a title...

bunny mania match: *fast forward to the next match*

JBL vs Finlay: again, dont give a flying fuck. but ill just say finlay with some help from hornswoggle.

batista vs umaga:
some say it'd make sense if batista wins....but i dont really see the point. its not a freakin squash match. i see something happening that'd let umaga wins then batista goin on raw to get revenge from whoever interfered.....dunno. and i really dont care..

MITB: im sticking to my hardy thought. if its not hardy, its not goin anywhere from jericho or kennedy.

HBK vs Flair: flair loses...the thing is, HBK turned heel...kinda. if he wins, flair wont get the last stand. if flair doesn't get the last stand, its Blue. so i guess HBK's gonna shake his hand..and turn face again....not.

WWE vs MME: MME wins.

Taker vs edge: this is one of those times im so sure that something's gonna happen, but at the same time cant risk "not giving a fuck". im scared...lol. edge MIGHT win this..so ill probably watch it to see how this will go. im a huge fan of edge. and i started to hate taker's same old shit for a while...but burying taker's mania record is BULLSHIT. that will completely destroyed what undertaker has ever stood for..

HHH vs Cena vs Orton: TRIPLE H. here's the thing though, for the first time ever, the wwe has done something right. the build up for this match...it really made me like cena and orton more. i dunno...they just booked it so well i wouldn't really mind if cena or orton won.

WFS2008

The Main Event should be Flair vs Michaels if it is going to be Flairs last match. They could do something really class, but its WWE im not going to expect a lot.

A perfect example of matches that deserved ME status but werent granted such are : Ric Flair vs Randy Savage (it was billed as a double main event but they had a bunch of mid card matches like Owen Hart vs Skinner between this match and the Hogan finale)
Shawn Michaels vs Diesel (this isnt just because im a Michaels mark but because it was a title match, and did anyone give a shit about LT's match other than Vince and LT's family? even Bam Bam couldnt make the guy look good and Bigelow was a great worker).
Steve Austin vs Bret Hart (I can see why it wasnt the ME but in terms of interest and match quality totally deserved to be the headline)
and of course the biggest screw up of all The Rock vs Hulk Hogan (I know Triple H is married to Stephanie and has stroke plus I cant stand Hogan but WWF/E is the house that Hogan built and The Rock was the only face that could draw like Hogan back in the day. Instead we get The Game vs Jericho decent match but did not deserve to close the show).

Knowing the morons at WWE we will probably get the Mayweather vs Big Show match as the ME. The bookers seem to be convinced that people want to see a squash match with some celebrity and a stiff (Paul Wight can be entertaining but he is stiff as hell in the ring). I think im the only one looking forward to the 3 way dance between Cena, Orton and Triple H though (yes I know Cena has a lot of heat but hes entertaining).

HHHforever

^Actually I'm also really looking foward to the triple threat. Flair-HBK is going to be great and I'm really looking foward to it. The triple threat will be the main event though, not Show-Mayweather.