*The Official Wrestlemania 24 Thread*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Montana

WM 24 main event

What do you think the main event will be? And should Be? Sorry if its too early.

I think the main event will be HHH vs Cena II. When HHH comes back i don't see anyone getting his way as he will get a monster push.

I also think the main event should be Kennedy vs Cena. Kennedy hangs onto the breifcase all year. Cena doin the right thing and putting over their next star MR. Kennedy.......Kennedy

Montana

I actually called Hbk vs Cena last year. Although that was kinda luck this year. Theres really only a few options.

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
I agree that Triple H vs John Cena II for the WWE Championship will be the Raw main event,My prediction for the Smackdown main event is Batista(c) vs Edge for the World Heavyweight Championship.

the dark knight

ok then . i say a triple threat hhh vs hbk vs cena . why not?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Its waayy too early. But I will use my powers of prognostication to discern what next year's main events will be.

Raw:

Triple H(c) vs John Cena

Smackdown:

Ken Kennedy(c) vs Booker T

The Raw one, I could convince myself of. The SD one I just pulled out of my ass.

xtremebadass

Here is my predictions

World Heavyweight Championship:
Chris Benoit vs Mr. Kennedy

WWE Championship:
John Cena vs Triple H

xtremebadass

IMO WWE can't have Cena in the main event 4 Manias in a row, he should be considered a vet by then and push younger talent, plus the closing scene of Mania better not show Cena holding the belt up again with fireworks or confetti, ill b pissed

Montana

Actually, They could try and do a tournament like they did at WM 4. Thats a bit unlikely, But i think it would be pretty cool imo. Probably like a 8 man Tourney plus a couple matches. Something like:

8 Man Tourney featuring HHH, Cena, Kennedy, Orton, Edge, HBK, Carlito, Mysterio

WOrld Title
Batista vs Beniot

ECW
RVD vs CM Punk

Then a womens match.

the dark knight

Actually, They could try and do a tournament like they did at WM 4. Thats a bit unlikely, But i think it would be pretty cool imo. Probably like a 8 man Tourney plus a couple matches. Something like:

8 Man Tourney featuring HHH, Cena, Kennedy, Orton, Edge, HBK, Carlito, Mysterio

WOrld Title
Batista vs Beniot

ECW
RVD vs CM Punk

Then a womens match.

doesnt that belong to King of the ring?

The Icon

Reaction score
WWE Championship:
Randy Orton (C) vs. Shawn Michaels
World Heavyweight Championship: