• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Catfish Billy

Re: The Official Superstars Draft & Discussion Thread

My next pick is yet another tag team who I think was very underrated during their run in the WWE....

laresistance.jpg

LA RESISTANCE!!!!!!!

La Federation de Gayboy?

The Viper

La is a feminine word in French, it's even in their name. No doubt that they're good as a team, they just look like they've wrestled a few cocks in their day.

I know. I was just adding whatever after "La" lol That's how I roll. Wait.............La is in La Resistance? NOOOOOOO!!!

They may have wrestled a few cocks in their day.............but they also wrestled my heart. <3

Catfish Billy

I know. I was just adding whatever after "La" lol That's how I roll. Wait.............La is in La Resistance? NOOOOOOO!!!

They may have wrestled a few cocks in their day.............but they also wrestled my heart. <3

They worked their way up to your heart though.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
The way this is going I am up for doing 3 at a time starting next round

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Catfish Billy

The way this is going I am up for doing 3 at a time starting next round

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

No way, there's still a lot of good picks left. It's unfair on those at the bottom to miss out. Maybe after 8 or so?

People just eed to get their fucking act together.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man

Sorry sorry was hanging with family okay I'm here..let me see who's still pickable

Okay I am taking the first woman in this... Lita! because she's my all time favorite diva and in my opinion the best diva of all time!

Sabretooth

Sorry sorry was hanging with family okay I'm here..let me see who's still pickable

Okay I am taking the first woman in this... Lita! because she's my all time favorite diva and in my opinion the best diva of all time!

Well I wouldn't take a woman this early but since you did, lita is awesome