• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Re: The Official Superstars Draft & Discussion Thread

Why the fuck would you tell us your picking Lou thesz now someone might pick him just to fuck you over

It was meant as a joke. However, if someone wants to "fuck me over" as you say, I'd love to see how they use Thesz properly.

Sabretooth

So what if it was a joke. Does that mean your not picking him

The Viper

Didn't realize you needed to book your own show after this. >_______>

Krisis

lol I think thats kinda the whole point.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer

Just dropping by to say I could have Iron Mike Sharpe as my World Champion and I'd still book circles around you guys.

Oh yeah, its on bitches.

The Viper

lol I think thats kinda the whole point.

Well since I never take part in these kinds of things, I didn't really think that was part of it lol I just thought you come up with your own draft picks and people pick who has the best roster.

Looks like I'm gonna have to start drinking. :lol:

Well.......what?

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist

Didn't realize you needed to book your own show after this. >_______>
This isn't a BTB. It can be as simple as you like it to be. Linebacker suggested it so I thought it would be fun. If you're not comfortable writing whole shows. Just do simple results:

Miz defeated Wade.
Steamboat defeated Douglas by way of submission.
Etc...

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer

Well since I never take part in these kinds of things, I didn't really think that was part of it lol I just thought you come up with your own draft picks and people pick who has the best roster.

Looks like I'm gonna have to start drinking. :lol:

I think on paper anyone can claim to have the best roster, given the amount of talent and time frame you can pick from. The real beauty is in how you use that talent.

The Viper

This isn't a BTB. It can be as simple as you like it to be. Linebacker suggested it so I thought it would be fun. If you're not comfortable writing whole shows. Just do simple results:

Miz defeated Wade.
Steamboat defeated Douglas by way of submission.
Etc...

Oh alright. That sounds fun. I can do that.

Sabretooth

Hurry up guys. I already know my next pick. :wink:

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool

you got a long ways to go...so go have a sandwich and come back...the person has 24 hours to make their pic and chances are that time will pass before its your turn again