• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Castiel

Just noticed MEW (Most Excellent Wrestling) could also stand for Mary Elizabeth Winstead (<3) so my companies name kicks so much ass! It feels good to finally have the thread set up.

Castiel

I've got 2 big inaugural shows planned to kick off my fed so I'm thinking I'll be doing weekly PPV's for the first little bit, who else is doing as such?

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I've got 2 big inaugural shows planned to kick off my fed so I'm thinking I'll be doing weekly PPV's for the first little bit, who else is doing as such?

I'm doing television but I know quite a few are doing weekly PPV. Just make sure the fifth one is a super card of some sort.

Castiel

While LB got his first show up I got my first preview up! I decided to kind of take inspiration from CHIKARA sense I really dig what they do with blogs I've kinda written it like that for the most part. A competitor or 2 giving their thoughts on the match as a preview going in. Hope everyone likes it that way!

The Viper

Just put up my first show. I did play-by-play so if any of you have the patience to read all of that, hop over and check out my first show. I thought I did fairly good for my first show ever. I enjoyed doing it. Took me about 3 1/2 hours and my hands hurt like hell :lol:

But it was fun.

W-olf

Re: The Official Free Agents & Signees Thread [Superstars Draft]

PWF First Oblivion show is now posted.

Castiel

I imagine the poster to 'Excellent Adventures In Wrestling' would be the poster for "Adventures In Babysitting" but with like 4 guys on the roster like Henry, Punk, Perfect and someone's heads badly photoshopped onto the actual peoples bodies. So yeah, sense I have no PS just imagine that everyone! Awesome, I know. ;)

Kross Rhodes

I stumbled upon this old logo I made for another BTB and it almost makes me want to change my fed's name.

cWalightred.png

Kross Rhodes

It's well past the limit on when threads were supposed to go up and I don't see Call of Duty participating. I think I'm going to call it.

If you see some talent you'd like off his roster, send me a PM with a list and I'll try to get you as many of them as possible.