The Official Royal Rumble Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

HHHforever

Reaction score
^I completely agree with what you said about the JBL-Jericho. I really don't see why so many people think that Jericho is going to win, I think this is going to be a very long feud continuing to Mania where Jericho will win.

SP,
I see what your saying about Edge-Rey, but I dunno I just don't see it. I think it will end in DQ or something like that and it will be booked so that it doesn't steal the show. This isn't a high profile feud and wasn't built up at all and I don't expect it to go anywhere so they're not going to want it to take over. They invested a lot of time and build-up with Hardy-Orton and then obviously the Rumble so they are going to want them to take over the show and not Edge-Rey.

jback

Reaction score
It was reported by another site that BIG SHOW will not compete in the rumble, so I dont think he will win. I see either Batista, HHH, or Taker winning it but I really hope wwe creative has some surprises up their sleeves but I wont hod my breath. As for the rest of the card here are my predictions:

Hardy Vs. RKO-Orton reataning by either DQ or he will cleanly pin Hardy so they can have Orton get retain some credibility seeing how he has been dominated by Hardy for the last month.

Edge Vs. Mystero-Edge wins with help of his "gang".

Jericho Vs. JBL-I see it ending in DQ with Jericho winning.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

taker for the rumble. edge and orton to retain. flair to win. jbl to beat kyj by dq

the dark knight

first entrant....im guessing tista or taker.

highest elimination: triple h

i dunno, there are a lot of ideas in my mind now i dont know what to say. and anyway, i said it in the shitbox and somewhere else i think, if hornswoggle wins, gonna stop watching....exception of the big four of course.

hhh to enter first. taker will enter in the 20's. he wont be able to wrestle that long if he starts at 1

aint going to happen yet. im actually interested in who will get dqed out of kyj vs jbl

edgehead09

Reaction score
Snuka and Piper....WWE is really tryin to find ppl to fill the spots now/.....JOHN CENA...WTF

Enigma22

Reaction score
Cena wins the rumble!

ok so who saw that coming?

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
Like I kept saying, the very SECOND Cena is back, bam, title shot. I guess I was a teeny tiny bit wrong though, I said he'd get the TITLE the second he got back. I guess that'll have to wait for Wrestlemania, at his first shot at the title.

Fuck. *shakes head*

edgehead09

Reaction score
He's Superman, we should all of known he would fly into the Rumble, win it, go on to WM, face both champions and win both matches. Then be the Champion of the World for about two years...

I used to like Cena, but this is BS

Shelton Benjamin a man you have been pushing on ECW for the last month or so, gets eliminated b4 the next person comes out. Santino Marilla gets eliminated as soon as he comes in. Michaels and 'Taker go out basically together. HHH enters 29 and gets eliminated by Vince's Boy...this is BS and i really hate this now