The Official NXT Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

Reaction score
I am not a fan of Daniel Bryan, but that was a great promo he cut with his post elimination interview dropping the "Bryan Danielson" at the end.

I assume none of these guys are actual getting fired from WWE so does this mean he will come back as non-pussy non-Daniel Bryan BRIAN DANIELSON?

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
BRYAN FUCKING DANIELSON

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
That was a pretty good promo from Danielson. I'm not a fan of the guy and still think he's over-rated, but he'll no longer be a pussy, then I'm cool with that.

Though I question how all this played out. Once your eliminated, your gone. So how does he figure that Bryan Danielson will still be employed? Was he acting like a bitch the entire time on purpose just to get eliminated?

I didn't actually watch the show. I read about it and found the promo video....

[YT]ZcaPp6PM0f8[/YT]

RC Styles

Reaction score
NXT is nothing whitout Michaels tarver, he was Entertaining :(

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
WWE thought this out nicely. First they change his name to get the smarks talking. Then they put him on a rookie show to get them more angry followed by the constant ramblings from Michael Cole. They have him lose every match to get us more upset. Now he has said that Daniel Bryan is dead but Bryan danielson is just getting started. So now we will see what we have been waiting for all along. Thumbs up WWE creative!

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Still doesn't make since though. He got eliminated. He's gone. Fired. Not with the E anymore. What makes him think just because he's going to use his real name, he still has a job?

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I mean now my theory is that they made Danielson look weak just for him to come back to kick ass. But the rules are that if your eliminated, your gone. But his promo was saying that he's not going anywhere.

maty619

Reaction score
There is another series of NXT guys, there is no rule to say they can't enter two NXTs and if there is, it is kayfabe so it doesn't fucking matter.