**The Official No Mercy Thread**

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WCW Rules

Reaction score
Hehe... different strokes for different folks, I guess, HBK. :) Now, I get to see Jericho/Batista. I'm definitely pumped up. Their one-on-one match a couple of months ago was pretty good, and I'm hoping for an even better one this time around.

The Rated R CMStar

PPV was good. Here are my ratings:

Mark Henry vs Hardy: 2.5 stars, I didn't like the finish. To me, a Twist of Fate shouldn't be able to knock out Mark Henry.

Divas Match: MEH

Kane vs Rey Mysterio: 3 stars. It was a 3.5 until the ending. What's up with Rey asking for the officials to check his knees :shifty:

Promo time: 4 stars. I enjoy this type of segments a lot. Besides, the veteran like maneuver pulled by Rhodes incorporing the boring chants into his promo was amazing. MVP face FTW

Batista vs JBL: 1 star. I am a big Batista fan and I have enjoyed the previous encounters between this two, but not this one. Pure squash

Taker vs Big Show: 3 stars. Better match than I thought it would be. I can't believe Taker wrestled like that and used his knees in bumps like that with the state they are in

HHH vs Hardy: 4 stars: Amazing back and forth match. I enjoyed the little details in this one, showing the growth in Hardy when comparing it to their Armageddon match. The ending shows HHH doesn't want to bury Hardy...completely.

Kozlov segment: Yawn. Bad time for the WWE to push this program. There's no way in hell people will get interested to vote in any aspect for Kozlov vs HHH, and if they put him as an option, he will get the least votes. Not mentioning, I will riot of HHH vs Kozlov is our SS main event.

Y2J vs HBK: 4 stars, 4.5 is reserved for matches like Edge vs Taker HIAC. This was a good brawl with ladders included instead of bump after bump.

Reaction score
I was kinda disappointed with this PPV. I realize it wasn't a big PPV, but I was still hoping for one of the 4 titles to change hands. Instead, everything felt very squashy or heel pushy with the exception of Hardy and Henry. Here are my ratings.

Mark Henry vs Hardy: ** Just ok. I liked that Hardy focused on a body part and it really took Hardy to a new level of wrestler for me. But, the match dragged in places (as every Henry match does). I agree with the previous comment on a Twist of Fate knocking out Mark Henry.

Divas Match: 1/2 * Santino being involved is half the rating here. This math was stupid as are most diva matches. I really wish we could remove the diva division and reinvent the cruiser division. So much more entertaining.

Kane vs Rey Mysterio: ** 1/2 I was pissed with the ending here and felt that Rey should have went over on Kane. Rey has been misused as of recent in my opinion and having him win this match would have helped him alot considering hte match was decent.

Promo time: *** Decent promo, even though there were a couple of botched lines and the 'boring' chant. Dibiase and Rhodes do little for me, but they were all right here.

Batista vs JBL: DUD. Squash. Here is the 'W' you asked for, Mr. Baptista.

Taker vs Big Show: *** I was not happy with how they allowed Show to 'Knock out' Taker, but other than that it was a good match between too behemoths. Couple intresting bumps taken by Taker, but I would expect that from him.

HHH vs Hardy: **** A good back and forth match. Had Hardy actually gotten the win there at the end, I would have went with **** 1/2. You could feel the crowd pulling for Hardy and both guys did a good job of selling if you asking me.

Kozlov segment: DUD. This promo ruined the pop for HHH winning for me. Kozlov doesn't intrest me.

Y2J vs HBK: *** 1/2 Very slow at points. I wish they could have kept a faster tempo, but I understand that a brawl can be like this so it's cool. The bump with Jericho falling out of hte ring off the ladder was pretty insane. These two gave a bunch, but I felt like I wanted more when it was done. Cade should have stayed out of the fuggin ring as well. He came in and I was like..."GHEY". Trips and Hardy was better IMHO.

kingovkings

Reaction score
I thought it was pretty good ppv.
Hardy/Henry id say ** it wasn't a bad match i think Henry could have sold better tho.

Divas match * not really interested TBH usually go to the toilet of make a drink.

Kane/Rey **half would have been 3 but the end was crap IMO i would have like to see Rey go over with a clean win rather than DQ but i knew it would be a dq win for Rey so wasn't to surprised.

Promo *** pretty good promo from priceless i think they did a good job, Especially with the boring chants. They seem to get better each week on the mic.

Tista/JBL * crap squash match.

Taker/Big Show *** I was quite surprised with this match, I thought it would be slow and bit boring with it been two big guys and one with seriously messed up knees. But it was a good match i enjoyed it a lot till the end. The ending was kinda fucked up.

HHH/Hardy **** half this matched rocked. It went back on fourth all match with some good near falls, It kept you guessing all the way through. The fans were behind this match big time. The excitement was huge. Even though i knew Trips would retain, There was always that feeling through out the match that Jeff may just win. Great match

HBK/Y2J **** really good match, Bit slow in parts. But they both put out a great entertaining match. Y2J took a bit of a battering to the mouth. There wasn't that many sick bumps considering it was a ladder match. But then again they are not that young anymore. Good match but IMO it was just pipped by HHH/Jeff who had MOTN.

-TJ-

TJ's Awesomeness in a can ratings from worse to best.

Tista vs. Justa Big Lameass - 2/111
Candice vs. Santino's boy Friend - *
Big Hoe vs. The Big Taking Devil - *3/4
HARDy vs. Mizark w/ Tony Dumbass - **
big red blueberry vs. Rey Rey - **1/2
Trips vs. The Other HARDy - **3/4
The Heart breaking Adult vs. The Queer ass Champ - ***3/4

chessarmy

I really enjoyed this PPV. I loved Hardy vs Trips and HBK vs Jericho. I thought the ladder match could have had a little more sick bumps, but it was still great. The emotion was definitely there so I was happy about that. The undercard was average, I was actually surprised by the Big Show vs Taker match, even with the horrible finish. Mysterio vs Kane was also another match that was better than I expected, but other than that, the rest of the matches were ok.

I'd give it an 8.0 because of the final two Title matches